Finished The Pokémon Hurt and Heal Game - Winner Charizard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
RE: Hurt & Heal Finale! Decide the Ultimate Winner!

Charizard - 980 +++++++++++++++ <3 <3 <3
Ninetales - No match for Charizard. <3

Eron

Is back as of March 24

So...

Charizard - 1st Place
Ninetails - 2nd Place
Pangoro - 3rd Place

Now what?

Eron

Is back as of March 24

A new game? Where we have to do the same stuff and repeat it until the 10th time and then make a special round for the winners?

WanderingWolf

Only *insert number here* days to go!
RE: Hurt & Heal - Winner Charizard!

Excadrill will always be a winner in my eyes.

Anyway, going to make a thread in a second:
'Hurt and Heal - First Evolution Pokemon - Steel Type!' /joke

Freedomeon

Eeveelution Fanatic

Wooooooo! Go Charizard :D
Proof that it is the best starter! :D

So ugh, let's another H/H game where we use ourselves instead of pokes. It's the best idea because it will in no way start any arguments at all.

WanderingWolf

Freedomeon said:
Wooooooo! Go Charizard :D
Proof that it is the best starter! :D

So ugh, let's another H/H game where we use ourselves instead of pokes. It's the best idea because it will in no way start any arguments at all.

I honestly hope this is sarcasm. Saying something like 'Crobat sucks, it shouldn't win' is a bit much. Saying 'WanderingWolf sucks, he shouldn't win' will not only result in the deletion of the thread, but bans, warnings and other possible punishments.

Spartan Sceptile

Just goin for a walk....

That was Fun! Is there a possible chance we will ever revive this awesome game in the near future? (possibly a couple years if I still happen to be around :D)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Good game, everyone! I must say that I'm impressed at how you all managed to keep petty arguments out of the thread this time. I only had to do modly posts once, no warnings were given, and only a small number of posts removed. We even managed to have a few chats here and there without resorting to bickering or insults.

I'm glad you guys all enjoyed the game, but to be honest, I don't see another Hurt/Heal game happening here in the near future, based on the animosity that was so prevalent before we had to do a very heavy crack down. I do, however, encourage you all to think up some other cool games for us to play here. :D I have a game I'm planning on hosting sometime soon once I get some more feedback, and I'd encourage you all to think up some fun things to do as well. <3

WanderingWolf

Spartan Sceptile said:
That was Fun! Is there a possible chance we will ever revive this awesome game in the near future? (possibly a couple years if I still happen to be around :D)

It seems that whenever a new Gen comes out, people do this. They did it when BW came out, and I think also when DPPt came out (?)

Eron

Is back as of March 24

WanderingWolf said:
Spartan Sceptile said:

It seems that whenever a new Gen comes out, people do this. They did it when BW came out, and I think also when DPPt came out (?)

Maybe we can do this game again with only each Pokémon of each Gen.

Eron

Is back as of March 24

Athena said:
Eron said:
Maybe we can do this game again with only each Pokémon of each Gen.

Maybe in a year or 4.

Yeah, it's better to be focused in only 1 game. Which right now is Jackal's.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

I'm not adverse to there being multiple games of different types here, but you will need to wait until time (and lots of mental bleach) has washed the scars of Hurt/Heal from our memories before the moderator team will allow this game to ever be run here again.

Reggie McGigas

-

Yes! I didn't even need to participate to get my favorite in this round to win!

I think it'd be a good idea not to do H/H for a while. This one was disastrously good.

Status
Not open for further replies.