• Time is cylindric

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Hi everyone
As we should all know, the universe was formed a long time ago (can't find the amount of years), and it's creation is something that has perplexed people for a long time. There are a lot of ways it could have been formed-God, Big Bang, Multiverse Theory, Black holes, and many more.
So, what do you think? Discuss!
(Note to mods: I realize this could touch in religious areas, so feel free to lock it if you think a flame war over religion might start)

I do believe in a God, but there's too much evidence to support the Big Bang theory to just dismiss it. I personally believe in a God that created the Big Bang...

I'd first like to nitpick your poll: The universe doesn't begin with the Big Crush. The Big Crush is a propsed ending of the universe.

I kind of agree with Scizor in a way. I just feel that God's just trolling us so that there's either no final answer to tie everything up nicely and complete the theories we have now, or keep making us correct ourselves as we have been doing so in the past/present. Sure, the universe is rich, but... how did it get that way? Supposedly there was no time before the Big Bang, so is that really the absolute beginning?

I'm going to have to answer with I don't know. But just because I don't know, doesn't mean I will automatically say a god was responsible.

*Locked unless someone else feels otherwise*

Sorry if I'm being just a bit of a stick in the mud here, but the rules stand. Anything remotely contraversial such as religious topics (or ones that could turn religious) have to be closed/removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back