• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The new Nightfall (Juniors, Anything)

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
Hello everyone this is now officially going to be my main deck and this deck as far as I have used it has proved to Be good. I have added a few new pokemon to the deck to try and make this deck fit with the metagame as much as
It possibly can. bTW I play in juniors but I would be a level higher.

Pokemon (25)
4x Eevee (RR)
2x Umbreon (UD)
1x Umbreon Prime (UD)
1x Espeon (MD)
2-2-2 Metagross (UD)
1x Houndour (UD)
1x Houndoom Prime
4x Scyther (UD)
2x Scizor (UD)
1x Scizor Prime (UD)
1x Unown DARK
1x Smeargle UD

Trainers (17)
2x Bebe's Search
1x Burnt Tower
2x Pokemon Communication
1x Full heal
2x Energy Exchanger
2x Interviews Questions
1x Broken Time Space
2x Expert Belt
1x Twins
1x Luxury Ball

Energy (19)
6x Dark
5x Steel
4x Dark Special Energy
4x Steel Special Energy

Strategy: get Eevee! Once Eevee is out we need to get Umbreon up quick and use moonlight fang before your opponent can set up the pokemon with powers or bodies. I added Scizor because he can fit great with this {M} deck as he can get quick damage onto annoyance's like vileplume from vilegar and that. I added Houndoom because he can go along with the houndour that came with the deck and he can compete with dialgachomp. Once we have a few Umbreon and a espeon out we can tank Umbreon Prime and get around 70-90 damage a turn with extra HP. This deck IMO has great potential.

Threats: Luxchomp. Even though we can take Uxie easily it can still take out our steel types with it's resistance.

RE: The new Nightfall (Edited and made better)

you still have ALOT of energy in this deck and most of the pokemon line seems a bit unnecessary so

-2-2-2 Metagross UD (the format is all about speed and metagross just doesn't cut it)
-1 Houndour (leave Houndoom as a 1-1 tech, purely for its power)
-1 Umbreon Prime (works best is a purely eeveelution based deck where you can make better use of Evolblast)
-6 {D} Basic energy
-8 {M} Basic Energy
(-22)

+1 Umbreon UD
+1 Unown Q (to retreat undesired starters)
+1 Chatot MD
+2 Uxie LA (pretty easy to obtain and is great for refilling your hand)
+3 Pokemon Collector (A staple in all decks)
+1 Palmer's Contribution or Flower shop girl (recovery)
+1 Bebe's Search
+1 Luxury Ball (the ability to search for any pokemon is to good not to use)
+2 Expert Belt
+2 Professor Oak's New Theory
+1 Twins (from the triumphant set. if you find yourself behind on prizes then it can help to search for ANY 2 cards)
+1 Warp Point
+2 {D} Special Energy
+2 {M} Special Energy

This leaves you with one free spots. if you wanted you could put in Unown UD. with its poke-power "dark" you can search for a special dark energy which helps fuels Umbreon UD moonlight fang. or you could use the space for a Smeargle UD which helps by allowing you to use a supporter in your opponents hand.

I understand what you are saying about the energy but I must disagree. I have tried this deck and energy is VERY scarce and valuable when I have to little this deck falls apart.
But some I do agree with.
-2 Dark Energy
-5 Steel energy
-1 Houndour

+1 Umbreon UD
+1 Chatot MD
+1 Unown DARK
+2 Smeargle UD
+2 expert belt
+1 twins

Thanks!

You might as well drop 2 basic {D} and {M} energy and use that for 2 special {D} and {M} energy

Back