Finished The Most Forgotten Pokémon [YPPY] - GAME OVER! Winner Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Eh, I wouldn't think so, I don't think those two have been mentioned.
You could use the search function.
Or you could look back at Athena's last update saying there was only one Kanto left, and I could tell you it was Tentacruel that I just posted up there somewhere.

Girafarig

Celever

Wheeeee~
I think the second gen is done? Can't find any left through search.

Zigzagoon
Equally I can't find any more generation 3 Pokemon. I'm pretty certain the only one I haven't actually checked is...

Rayquaza!

But I'm pretty sure it will have been picked already.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Guys don't use the search function cos it takes away from the fun! It doesn't matter if they double up it just means they aren't forgotten!

Also: Stoutland

Celever

Wheeeee~
Guys don't use the search function cos it takes away from the fun! It doesn't matter if they double up it just means they aren't forgotten!

Also: Stoutland
It doesn't take away from the fun at all. In fact, our host advised us to use it! It's exactly the same principle, it just means we're not wasting our posts which we only get to do every other 2.

Though I'm really struggling to find Pokemon which haven't been said already even using the search function, I just wanted to say this. Let's just say Bascullin because I don't immediately recall anyone saying it.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
If you actually want the game to be completed, you should be trying to make your posts count by searching first. We're down to a matter of hours.

Kricketune

Status
Not open for further replies.