• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded The Metal (Aegislash EX / Bronzong)

Mora

Don't Panic
I was really just screwing around with my old deck lists online, seeing what's still relevant and what I could scrap for packs. I had this built because mainly because it was a cheap fun deck that wouldn't go 0-X and I could let friends borrow the stuff for it irl who wanted to play but didn't have any cards. Won like 3 games in a row. Updated it for Expanded, won another 10 games, including one of those online 8 mans. So I guess I'll just drop my list, and you can tell me what you think.

Pokémon: 16
3 Aegislash EX
1 Dialga EX
2 Heatran PHF
4 Bronzong PHF
4 Bronzor PHF
2 Shaymin EX​
Trainers / Supporters / Stadiums: 35
4 Professor Sycamore
1 N
1 Colress
1 AZ
1 Brigette
1 Lysandre​

4 Trainers' Mail
4 VS Seeker
3 Fighting Fury Belt
3 Ultra Ball
2 Battle Compressor
2 Float Stone
2 Level Ball
2 Switch
1 Startling Megaphone
1 Super Rod​

2 Skyfield​
Energy: 9
3 DCE
6 Metal Energy​
Strategy:

Bronzong powers up Aegislash who can wall things that attack with Special Energy. Heatran is for everything else. 170 HP with Fighting Fury Belt makes him trade really well. Both of Dialga's attacks have niche rolls; it's really nice against Toad, but I haven't seen too much of that an honestly Aegislash deals with him just fine. I'll probably drop an Aegislash for another Heatran and find room for an Ace Spec. AZ makes this deck really fun since you can use it like a Max Potion.