PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
After playing many games in this format, I have a mentality for deck selection that is a little different from my usual. After the colossal group failure in London with Sableye / Radiant Charizard, I simply want to play a deck that is good. A deck that is consistent, functional, and reasonably strong. Basically, a deck that feels good to play (which Sableye / Radiant Charizard is not). Usually, I am overly concerned with matchups and tech cards, but the straightforward approach is better suited for this format (for now), and it’s probably what most players go with normally. Sableye / Radiant Charizard has a litany of problems that we did not foresee, but that’s neither here nor there.
For this reason, the consistency-focused...

Continue reading...

Jaxolotl

The Mashup King. https://www.youtube.com/@Jaxolotl
dang. why did fusion strike energy get shitted on like that

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
I'm sorry to say, I don't find this version of Mew VMAX consistent at all. I know luck is a factor but i've found a couple games where I'm absolutely crunched for energy and can't fight back, and many games where the opponent can energize faster than i can get energy in my own hand. And I havent even dealt with the nightmare that is Drapion since I gave it whirl.