The Matrix Philosophy

Jesse2

Aspiring Trainer
i had a dream one tim where i was driving to work and out of no where this black hummer with this really big dent/ hole that was driving on the wring side of the road in the front of it runs me off the road and then i woke up and thought nothing more of it latr that day i was driving to work and the same black hummer driving on the wrong side of the road with that same dent /hole in the front of it runs me off the road at that time i was like OMG i broke the axle and had to buy 2 new tires

Has anyone ever had something happen to them in the light of day when after it happens your like omg i knew tht was going to happen or i saw that somewhere before but its like a hazy memory or something?

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Yeh, i've had a few dreams where it's been like a premonition and i've had the same experience some time later. I have had times where the dream happened (or happened in a similar way) a few days later but I remember one which happened years later. I have certain dreams which I can specifically remember which i had years ago, strange.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The only dream that I have ever had where something happens in the day that is the same when I dreamt one night that my history teacher asked us what nationality we all were. Then when I came to history the next day with this dream in mind, she asked during the lecture, and I started laughing and told the whole class of the dream. :p

But, it could just be a major coincidence.

Poliwag93

The Closer
RE:  The Matrix Philosophy

ShadowSong said:
This goes back to the original question. How do we know dreams aren't real.

and what we're typing is not real or is just a "dream"

I had a dream where I was at a Great Clips and a guy came in with his big Husky and it came and ate me basically.

I also had a dream about everyone being cloned.

And also the falling off a building and crashing down onto te concrete but just before you do happen to hurt yourself you wake up and jerk around.

Mind Reader

Aspiring Trainer
Yesterday I dreamed about my dad, and that he was aliwe. It felt like I cried, and i felt the happines. But when i walked towards him, he disapeared. I could feel the pain.