Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

MrSquarepants said:
One blah.

I wish I could pull PokeBeach members out of my booster boxes! =0

On the subject of Keldeo tins, mine was horrible in terms of playability, but great in terms of rarity. I got 2 Holos, and a Celebi EX.

You never know if I'll be hiding in your next TCG product >:) - Blah

I opened up a 3 pack blister of Next Destinies today.

Shiny Hydregion
Rare Reverse Jellicant.

What was weird was

1st pack

Zekrom Rare & Kirlia Reverse

3rd Pack

Zekrom Rare & Kirlia Reverse

It was almost the exact same pack, was freaky.

TheTPCProductionz said:
Ok I will rephrase myself, I would prefer newer packs. Maybe Boundaries crossed, but until now we always usually get Emerging Powers . Now we have got Noble Victories packs, I would rather go back to EP than have Noble Victories.

Why? Noble Victories was way better then that crap set with only 1 playable card. I would take NV any day over EP.

I guess it's just preference I suppose, regardless it should be a Plasma pack anyway, since it is a Plasma box.

I dunno what tempted me but I bought another Plasma Box.

I got a Shiny Random Receiver. Like my third one.

The fizz man. What the fizz.

MrSquarepants said:
TheTPCProductionz said:
I suppose getting a Full Art is nice, but it would only be to trade or sell. I'd prefer newer packs. Boundaries Crossed maybe, I still need to pull a Pikachu and Reverse Holo Pikachu. I've opened about 8 packs and none yet. Though I've pulled a FA,EX and a Holo.

But you first said you prefer EP for the Catcher.

I too would prefer something from more recent sets but I just added my two cents of why I like NV more than EP. Plus the full art from EP I always get is Tornadus. And no one spends more than 6$ for it now. The full arts in NV are worth a bit more and there's a Meowth which while worthless, it's nice get an ultra rare while EP has none other than the two FA.

Just saying, EP = awful set. Pretty bummed my tins came with them and not Next Destinies like everyone else had.

Same here, my I got EP instead of ND. I did get a sweet Tornadus though :p

opened a victini box(the one with 5 blw packs) yesterday and got FA zekrom, the other 4 packs didnt even have holos though

Deoxys Box is out. Boosters are Plasma Freeze, Plasma Storm, and Boundaries Crossed.
No good pulls.

omahanime, I saw one today. It can vary. This one had 2 plasma storm and 1 plasma freeze.

Also, TCPI is getting rid of old packs now. They have the 2 pack blisters and mewtwo figure. Only NXD and BW base.

AND, they release a new cube. It's 20 cards (I think), 2-3 promos/reverse, and 2 packs. And 2 figures WITHOUT the stand.

The cubes are not TCPI, but released by secondary market companies.

Opened
Pokemon Card Game BW - EX Battle Boost Campaign Pack

pulled
072/093 Darkrai-EX
3x RH

Salamencetrainer34 said:
omahanime, I saw one today. It can vary. This one had 2 plasma storm and 1 plasma freeze.

Also, TCPI is getting rid of old packs now. They have the 2 pack blisters and mewtwo figure. Only NXD and BW base.

AND, they release a new cube. It's 20 cards (I think), 2-3 promos/reverse, and 2 packs. And 2 figures WITHOUT the stand.

They have been doing cubes for years, they don't do them here in the UK, but I have seen YouTubers over them for years.

There is so many secondary market products, I have some promo blisters somewhere. They each have a promo sealed I.E Entei, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno in them. Some of these secondary market products, are rather cool though.

Got a Victini Tin today unsuspecting I was flushing 20 bucks down the drain.

The best card in the entire box was the Victini on the front of the box.

If I had known they were Noble Victories packs I wouldn't have bought it.

Aaaaages ago I bought my girlfriend a Reshiram EX tin, when they were brand new. She pulled a Zekrom EX and the SR Pikachu.

I got a Deoxys Box + 1 pack and my friend got a Keldeo EX Tin

Deoxys Box:
Mangzone Holo is my only good card, but I did get a Plasma Tornadus EX my other pack.

Keldeo EX Tin
A holo in every pack. Not kidding:
Plasma Storm : Magnezone
Boundries Crossed: Blastoise (And Gold Potion)
Next Destinies: Scrafty
Black and White: Emboar (No ability)

Of course he gets a Plasma Freeze pack as well, Kingdra Holo.

I remember being so excited to get my case of Fall 2012 Tins to only pull 1 Rayquaza Ex ra and a Tornadus EP FA and thats all!!!

Maserati777 said:
Got a Victini Tin today unsuspecting I was flushing 20 bucks down the drain.

The best card in the entire box was the Victini on the front of the box.

If I had known they were Noble Victories packs I wouldn't have bought it.

I bought the same tin at Target for like $14 and was like whatever, it is cheaper than normal. I opened the packs and pulled 5 Victini (1 Holo, 2 NonHolo, and 2 RH), excluding the promo. I was like, "wtf?" o;

Bummer for me. Got a Deoxys box today and nothing special. Just a holo Kingdra.

Got a Spring EX Tin Black Kyurem and pulled an Articuno EX

Back