Help The "Is There A Card That Does This?" Thread

When Breakpoint realeses, I will be making a deck based around AOR Gyarados (with the ancient trait), along with fighting spirit belt, which will give my Karp's enough hp where I will need only one at a time to hit hard with my gyarados, rather than 3. I was wondering which method I should use to damage my own bench without attacking or attaching energy?

Wally is the only card in the Standard format that could evolve a [P] Pokemon on your first turn. If you're wondering if there is a FoGP for [P] in the entirety of Pokemon TCG as we know it, you'll need to specify that is what you are looking for. :)
At least in BW or XY. Thanks

Is there a card besides Aegislash EX (Phantom Forces 65) in the Standard format, that can nullify all damage from Pokemon with special energy attached.

so im trying to build a eeveelution deck that's expended..and I'm look for pokemon that have abilities that can sit on the the bench.so my eeveelutions can attack. I'm looking for something that can either make them have more hp or take less damage heal damage. something to make them last longer in a format with high attacks. ive looked all over the internet trying to find a search engine with the best filter every to find any card with what ever i'm looking for like this stuff. i was trying to find all cards with abilities in expanded..since abilities started in the black white era. so far the only idea i have is

a water deck with AOR up to 4 vaporeon, 4 FFI eevee, up to 4 FFI Aurorus, maybe FFI Amaura 1 Fossil Researcher, 1 Archie's Ace in the Hole, 4 vs seeker 3-4 rough seas, maybe assault vest.
im still trying to think the deck up..any ideas? i dont know if this should be in deck garage.

if you have the list of pokemon abilities, provide a link please.

Since you're mainly asking about a list of abilities, your post belongs here. However, if you'd like to ask questions about ideas on building your deck (that are not "Is There A Card That Does This?" sort of questions), then I suggest you make a new thread in the TCG Help & Advice. If you've made a full 60 card list, then you should post that in the Deck Garage. :)

The answer to your question is below. You may like to search up each of the cards out using the official Pokemon TCG Database, but there's a lot of them. :p

Pokemon with utility Abilities that can activate on the Bench
Misc.
Smeargle BRT
Mr.Mime BRT
Banette ROS
Crawdaunt PRC
Aegislash PRC
Leavanny EPO
Mr.Mime PLF
Victini NVI

Special Conditions
Ariados AOR
Haunter BRT
Malamar-EX
Victreebel FUF
Virizion-EX
Audino BCR
Munna BCR
Volcarona DEX
Amoonguss NXD

Switching/Retreating/Pulling effects
Dodrio BRT
Zoroark BRT w/Float Stone
Metagross AOR
Team Aqua's Muk TATM
Ludicolo PRC
Pyroar PHF
Dragalge FLF
Swellow XY
Slurpuff XY
Genesect-EX
Keldeo-EX w/Float Stone
Glaceon PLF
Braviary PLS
Jellicent BCR
Ninetales DRX
Vanilluxe NXD

Healing/HP-related:
Florges BREAK
Gardevoir AOR
Dragonite ROS
Sceptile PRC
Rhyperior AT
Jynx FUF
Floette FLF
Dusknoir FLF
Umbreon PLF
Serperior BW
Klinklang PLS
Cherrim PLS
Audino BCR
Blissery DEX
Reuniclus BW

Damage-related:
Absol ROS
Crobat PHF line
Machamp FUF
Aurorus FUF
Forretress FLF
Greninja XY
Deoxys-EX
Cofagrigus PLF
Dusknoir BCR
Altaria DRX
Aerodactyl DEX
Chandelure NVI

Is there a card (Stadium) like rough seas, but one that heals fire type pokemon instead? (Expanded format)
None that heal specifically Fire type. However you could use Pokemon Center (Next Destinies 90) or one of the three Champions Festival promo prints to heal Fire Pokemon via a Stadium.

If you'd like to utilize a Pokemon, Solrock (Primal Clash 83) let's you grab 2 Special Energy via a [C] attack.

is Crawdaunt from PRC the only pokemon that has an ability that discards energies from opponents pokemon?

Went to a pre-release got espeon full art!:) but I do not know a good way to use him. Like a way to use N at the end of your turn to but his/hers evolved pokemon back into his/hers deck? Or a trainer that says your opponent can not evolve one of his pokemon on his next turn? Please reply. Thanks for reading

The only card or Pokemon that can prevent evolving on your opponent's turn but still allow you to attack is Archeops NVI, which can best brought out using a Maxie engine. All other cards require use before your attack, which isn't really what you're looking for. :p

For Expanded, you have Virizion-EX, though it still requires two Energy attached to it in order to function. And there's that awesome Verdant Wind Ability.

In Standard, your options are limited and / or situational. M Sceptile-EX is probably your best bet, allowing you to attach two Grass Energy from your hand, do 100 damage, and heal all damage from the Pokemon you attached from. It still requires two Energy to use the attack, so you're going to have trouble against disruption decks unless they get a lot of Crushing Hammer tails.

In terms of faster options, you're much more limited. Landorus FFI can attach any Basic Energy to one of your Benched Pokemon, but it requires a Fighting to use Shout of Power. Still, this is becoming a thing with Smeargle BKT to help balance the Energy types if necessary. You could do a similar thing with Yveltal XY if your think the extra 10 damage from Oblivion Wing is worth it (and/or a Dark typing instead), but since it can only attach Dark Energy from the discard, you will need a lot more help from Smeargle to get Grass Energy into play.

Back