Finished The Inter-Forum Mafia Championships - Season 5 - NinjaPenguin & Prof_Jplap Represent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the most interesting plays of the game? Any genius plays from your part? :p
The most interesting play of the game was probably when a player, who was close to being mislynched, fakeclaimed Even Night Vig (which everybody knew was in the game at that point) so that the scum would kill them that night. It worked out perfectly and the scum were completely shocked. (The guy who did that is also a pretty cool person and if my convincing works, we may just see him play a game on our site sometime in the future ;).)
Also, somebody fake supported No Lynch as to get them some fake newbie town cred. That was pretty interesting.

I'd say my genius plays were: catching a contradicting scum early in Day 1 before changing my mind and deciding they were town, tons of tunneling townies, and nailing the scum team the day after I was mislynched. :p
Thanks for representing us! You're undoubtly one of the best Mafia players in this site.
Thanks Mariano! I hope to actually rand town one of these days so my bad scumhunting can change your mind on that! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back