The HeartGold and SoulSilver TCG Disscussion Thread

pichu PR card, arceus PR card was raichu, they're doing everything for that line but the good one!

chefz11 said:
Mods:Can we sticky this? thanks.

IMO this doesn't need a sticky. There's no reason when there will always be posts and the set will be coming out soon.

dmaster out.

this entire topic is just a repeat of rampardos puppy 2's "do you like pokemon heart gold and soul silver"

I'm tempted to bring back Empoleon, but with a Feraligator Great tech. If I use the PL Empoleon and Empoleon X, I can be sniping for 70 in 1 turn, and 80 in 2 trns, that sounds good to me

So, I was snoopin' around YouTube a few weeks ago, and I came across this video. Nothing out of the ordinary, just someone opening a booster box.

I came across this video a few minutes ago.

Compare 3:38 in the first video to 3:21 in the second, or all of the second.

Reverse Pokemon Greats? What?

INFERNAPE112892 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww NO CROBAT OR RAICHU PRIME LAME HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO HAVE EVEN ROTATIONS WITH THEM DOING THIS UGH!!!

You do know we're getting 2 more HG/SS sets before Worlds, right?

I really like the energies, also I can see Pokemon Collector being used with Communicator. I love the set, personally because GSC was my favorite generation.

I'm very disappointed with this set, there's not very many good cards outside of DCE, Pokemon Reversal, Pokemon Collector, and some of the Pokemon Prime cards. Most specifically Crobat and Ursaring.

Heck Typhlosion seems to be one of the best Pokemon Prime card in the set while Feraligatr is overrated in Modified and Meganium is so-so. Donphan I don't know for sure but I've been hearing good things about it.

I'll just end up buying one booster box of this set to get the stuff I need, but then again most of the cards in this set are almost as bad as in Platinum: Supreme Victors.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Anyone want to mention Jumpluff?

I created a Jumpluff deck a couple of weeks ago (printing out the Japanese cards though) and it's amazaing. With Shaymin Land X and e-belt. Possible 140 damage and 150 health. It can easily get 50-100 damage by T-1, it's really amazing and overlooked. The only problem is it's x2 weakness to fire, but Exploud counter's that perfectly.

Or you can just use the Metapod from the set and save a rare candy!

Back