• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard The green snake's bite V2 (Serperior)

Mao999

Aspiring Trainer
Hello again everyone, in these days post prerelease of Fates Collide, i've triyed to build something new, and my choice is Serperior: fast abd powerful!
I've build a simple list that can guarantee my snake to be ready in t1 or in t2 in the worst case, and thanks to his low energy cost, this objective can be achieved easily.
Here's my list:

Pokémon: 16

4x Snivy (FAC 5/124)
4x Servine (FAC 6/124)
4x Serperior (FAC 7/124)
2x Miltank (FLF 83/106)
2x Shaymin Ex (ROS 77/108)

Trainers: 35

3x Professor Sycamore
1x N
1x Teammates
1x Lysandre
4x Ultra Ball
2x Level Ball
4x Vs Seeker
4x Super Scoop Up
3x Battle Compressor
3x Trainer's mail
3x Revitalyzer
1x Super Rod
3x Muscle band
4x Forest of giant plants

Energy: 7

7x Basic Grass

The main strategy is simple: bring in serperior as soon as possible to start attacking, with miltank providing support against fire types. If you're lucky enough, playing servine would activate his ability, and flipping a coin, if heads your opponent pokémon will be paralyzed.

The deck is structured to dig and assure the cards you need for your fast evolution and strike, using compressors to discard supporters and pokémon to retrieve with your revitalyzers and evolve instantly thanks to the almighty Forest of Giant plants.

I've included Teammates to get instantly the cards i need in case of KO, and a super rod to reshuffle an entire evolution line or a couple energy in late game.

Any suggestion would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
N > judge after FAC.

also, does Miltank has a place here? For Glaceon EX or fire decks such as Entei and Ho oh

Nice deck, something I'd like to try out as well. I'd say add some Level Balls to find key Pokémon and a Wally in case you haven't got your stadium out yet. Having a Skyla too works if you need a specific trainer in a pinch.

Nice deck, something I'd like to try out as well. I'd say add some Level Balls to find key Pokémon and a Wally in case you haven't got your stadium out yet. Having a Skyla too works if you need a specific trainer in a pinch.

Thank you for your suggestions, but the rare candy aren't necessary, because i need servine to use his ability and paralyze :)
And about the level ball, i think to try if it's worth the use!

N > judge after FAC.

also, does Miltank has a place here? For Glaceon EX or fire decks such as Entei and Ho oh

I'm thinking to replace a 1-1 line of spiders to include 2 cows, and remove a compressor to make room for a pokémon fan club!

Back