Finished The Great Pokébeach Election! ~ Congratulations Lord o da rings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By platform I’m assuming you just mean what we are going to work on and for us that would be: Inactivity in the VG forums and Unoriginality in forum games

My sincerest apologies with getting this out, but I have been quite busy, as of late. But to the people of PokéBeach, my party and I wish to represent you, to help get your voices heard. We want to improve the site to the best of our abilities. By being a regular member of the site, I believe I can represent what the people want very well.

We're The Lillie Party, and we believe in slow and steady change. We're all aware that the VG section is dying with the lack of activity there . While the release of USUM will likely help us in our efforts to bring it back to it's former glory, we as a community must put the work in ourselves (and will, watch the VGC section in the next couple of days for an update)! We also know the FG presence on the 'beach has been diminished as well. We all love the games like Mafia, and Count to Ten! but we need some variety, some new hosts to take the scene and give us some new flavors to add to the mixture. This of course will take time and effort, but it will be worth and the FG forums will likely be as lively as they were this time last year. Going into things hastily will not solve anything, restoration takes time.

We are currently in the process of selecting a Vice President, and we will keep you updated with our selection when they are chosen.

Thank you,
Lorde

Unfortunately, I was unable to determine who would become Vice President for both teams, meaning there will be none. However, this means that voting is now open! Good Luck to Lord o da rings and Blakers, and don’t forget to advertise!

Link for voting —> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VF6CLLS <—

The election is now over! Get ready!

badum

badum

badum

badum

badum

badum

badooooom!

@Lord o da rings of the rings is the president of Pokebeach by 15-5! This means that the Orange Team wins the game! Congratulations and thank you all for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back