The Gaming Frequently Asked Questions Thread Edited 1st Post Please read

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Thought I should start one since this part of the forums does not have one as of yet. If it does I am not aware of it and did not see it here.

Anyway Hope I have this thread in the right place.

EDIT: This thread is the Frequently Asked Questions Thread for all your Gaming questions

Use this thread for everything Gaming related

To start Things off. How do I post photos to threads from my 3DS?

I am asking because I want to post my pic in the Pokebeach Picture thread but don't know how to upload it from my SD card. How do I do that? Thanks XD?:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I can't do that. I don't have my own email XD. Can't I use the HTML tags
to insert them? Do photos on 3DS have a location like the ones from the computer? Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
In the super Mario bros Dream Team demo how do I get the bridge open in the 2nd area? The one where you need to pound the 4 blocks in order to to get on the bridge? It says uses remaining 11 so I have to know before I can continue. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: Figured it out XD. I got the item. However what is the easiest way to beat Dream World Bowser? Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Anyone have good maps for viewing on the 3DS for Super Mario Bros 2? I tried GameFAQ's and a few other sites but they do not show up on 3DS. Also is there a way to warp from World 6 to World 7? Thanks XD.:)

Guys don't forget this thread is for all gaming questions XD.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Does the Debug cheat work for Wario Land Super Mario Land 3 on the Virtual Console version? I am thinking about getting the game from the eshop but I want to know if the cheat works in the VC version first? Thanks XD.:)