1 EX FA (Skyla)
7 holos ( including 1 ace spec)

RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

Videoland said:
Opened a plasma gale booster box and pulled:
2 EX (Articuno and Victini)
1 EX FA (Skyla)
7 holos ( including 1 ace spec)

I wonder if the plasma gale EX's are set per box.
I've opened 2 boxes and gotten Cobalion + Lugia in both boxes.

now you've pulled Articuno + Victini.

and Artemis got all 4 EX's in 2 boxes.

Sound like you get Cobalion + Lugia or Articuno + Victini.
Anyone gotten any different combinations?

Yeah, I got Articuno and Victini in one box and Lugia and Cobalion in the other. I think it's a bit too small of a sample to say that all the boxes are like that, but it is interesting.

Opened a box of Shiny Collection today and got pretty much normal pulls:

3x Meloetta EX
Shaymin EX SR
Reshiram SR
Emolga SR

I bought a DP4 Dash of Dawn booster box and got every single card from that set from only 17 packs. It's amazing how generous the Japanese were with packs back then. I got all three level X's and all holo cards! You get 1 holo, 2 rares and a bunch of common and uncommon with a guaranteed energy.

Too bad the new sets aren't as generous. But they're still better than English box ratios. Although DP - HGSS had decent ratios for pulling ultra rares. From an Arceus box I had 3 Level X's (Salamence, Tangrowth, and one of the Arceus), I don't remember which holos but a good number of them and a shiny Shinx. And from Undaunted I had all holos but Scizor, all Primes but Slowking and a full Kyogre and Groudon Legend and top half of Deoxys and Rayquaza Legend.

I did split a Boundaries Crossed box with my friend which had a Keldeo EX, Landorus EX, Black Kyurem EX, Crystal Wall and Shiny Rocky Helmet. No full arts though. Still pretty bad ratios. :\ But then again these EX's can be played immediately unlike the Primes and Level X's so if everyone had more access to them it could get pretty out of control. I hope the new sets don't have cards so overwhelming other than like one or two per set.

Lucky on the Dawn Dash box there... my Moonlight Pursuit (or whatever it's called, it's been two years since I got it lol...) box was missing Tangrowth, however I guess the upside is that I got four Lv. X's out of it instead... (two Garchomp Lv.X)

Just opened 3 boxes of Megalo Cannon.

Got ~2 EX per box and 1 SR/UR per box.

On a side note I got Virizion FA, Iris FA, and UR Exeggcute :)

My boyfriend has 2 Megalo-Cannon boxes coming! So it looks like pull rates are around 2 EXs and 1 SR/UR per box? I'm sure it's not like that for every single box but maybe it's the approximate pull rate?

RE: The Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Got my 2 Megalo Cannon boxes yesterday, hurray! Faster than I expected, too.

Between the 2 boxes I pulled:
Genesect EX
Dialga EX
Jirachi EX x2
Virizion EX FA
Jirachi EX FA
Scoop Up Cyclone ACE SPEC x2
All holos except Eelektross and Archeops

Kind of sad about the missing holos, considering I got doubles of 4 others, but that's the downside of the larger sets as opposed to the smaller double sets. Definitely happy about getting an FA in each box, though, especially considering it was the 2 FAs I wanted most.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Pull rate for megalo cannon?

Doesn't seem to have changed from the previous BW sets. 2 EXes and 1 ACE SPEC per box. If I recall correctly, you get an FA in approximately 1 out of 2 boxes and a Shiny in 1 out of 3.

I can say you can expect ten rare cards from a box. Three of which could be EXs or SR or UR.

In my Psycho Drive box... 7 holos, two EX's and Zoroark UR
in my Hail Blizzard box 7 holos three EXs
in my 4 Dragon Blade boxes I got 7 holos and 2 EXs each and Rayquaza Ho-oh and Registeel SR. And the last box had a Krookodile UR.
Now I am waiting for my Megalo Cannon boxes to see how this has changed.

Yeah, 10 rares of some sort is pretty much guaranteed. 2 will be your EXes and 1 your ACE SPEC. The others will mostly be regular holos, with possibly an FA or shiny. I don't remember when I pulled a shiny from my box if it was still 10 rares or if it was an "extra" rare; wouldn't be surprised either way.

Alright jus busted my two bids open and here are results

Box 1: 2 EX (Virizion and Palkia) 1 Ace Spec (G Cannon) 1 SR (Virizion) 6 holos
Box 2: 3 EX (Virizion Genesect and Jirachi) 1 Ace Spec (G Booster) 1 SR (Genesect; didn't see this coming I thought for sure there'd be none after 3 EXs) and 5 holos.

No shinies unfortunately for I did snag 3 off eBay for a sweet price. Only ones left are 50-60$.

Opened up a booster box of Korean Plasma Storm, pulled

Cobalion EX
Lugia EX
Colress FA
Victory Piece Ace Spec
Weezing Holo
Crobat Holo
Lucario Holo
Togekiss Holo

Got 2 exs and 2 ace specs in my one Megalo Cannon box. Pretty cool to open a Japanese box for the first time. I might consider opening an unlimited version down the road. Hopefully I snag a FA though. I like how the one box gave me a complete C/U set.

Just making a note here: Archeops and Eelektross from Megalo Cannon? Pull rates are really low across the board for them. A few friends of mine who play with Sunaba Gym in Japan reported having trouble getting them in their packs, I got none in my two boxes, and it seems to be the same for most everyone.

Shiny/UR cards are 1 per every 5 boxes, so 2 UR cards a case which is 10 boxes. ACE Spec cards brought down the standard EX R pulls so instead of 3 a box we've got 2 90% of the time, and SR rates dropped too because of how many R cards there are now.

I almost feel lucky to pull an Elektross then. Also got an Archeops in other box. No Mespirit though. Or Scoop up cyclone. Those were two pretty good boxes. If I got Dusknoir instead of Virizion it would have been my best box ever. That Elektross is actually pretty boss. The two attacks can really lay the hurt on EXs. But anyway... We're here to talk pull rates... :X

Those Megalo Cannon pull rates seem about right. Opened three boxes, got exactly 30 rares. (2 EX, 1 ACE SPEC, 1 FA, and 6 normal rares in each box for me)

I actually got three Eelektross and two Archeops. No Machamp though - or Scoop Up Cyclone. I also have terrible luck pulling shinies >_<

Back