Collecting The Foreign Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Got the korean plasma gale box I ordered got a Latios ex and heatran ex plus a deoxys full art really happy with that one card I expect the English version would cost roughly what I paid for the whole box so can't complain!

Also have you guys seen the silver single card packs that can contain a garchomp ex if your ordered a certain amount of cards in japan? I bought a sealed pack of 8 from ebay with all the flyers and that in for about £15 inc p+p. However he sent me two of them so 16 cards plus 4 loose on top... Opened the loose ones and got garchomp ex plus the honedge twice and dedenne. Then opened the 1st of 8 in a sealed pack and got the skiddo for a full set!!

That means I got 7 loose cards sealed and a whole pack of 8 never opened! Bearing in mind a set of 4 is around £27 on ebay I think I done very well!

Very nice, I'm looking for the Garchomp EX myself. My little sister loves Greninja, so when the Greninja EX is released I'll try to get that one as well.

Can't wait for Wild Blaze, I went crazy and ordered three boxes xD

I opened another promo pack today and pulled my 2nd garchomp ex, I only opened it as there was a severe crease in the silver wrapper and wanted to check the card was ok really wasn't expecting a garchomp again! Wonder how many I have in total lol

Also I've ordered 4 boxes of wild blaze so far on amiami but if there are numerous secret rares I want I may add 2 more...I can't believe until 3/4 weeks ago I hadn't had a pokemon card in like 10 years :O

I just got one box each of X and Y.

X
M-Venusaur
Skarmory-EX
Xerneas-EX

6 holos (with a double of Zoroark)
9 foils total

Y
Blastoise-EX
Yveltal-EX
Emolga-EX

6 holos (with a double of Gourgeist)
9 foils total

Kind of dissapointed with my pulls overall. I didn't even get the 50% foil pack ratio on either box. and obviously disappointed I didn't get a single full art from either box.

Ah that sucks...order 2 more I would/ did 3more on there way lol

Just opened my 2 other korean boxes I was waiting for and got 7 holos per box but the best cards in each were:

Plasma gale: an ace spec (if that's good :s), victini ex, cobalion ex, lugia ex and a colress full art (bit disappointed I got him)

Dragon blast: terrakion ex, mew ex, giratina ex and a shining reuniclus ultra rare!! My 1st shiny card!! (I breed for shinies in the game that's why I'm so happy)

Stu4488 said:
Ah that sucks...order 2 more I would/ did 3more on there way lol

I think I'll just buy singles at this point. It will be cheaper because I only need a handful of the rarer cards

That was my plan to after paying £40 a box on ebay with shipping but then I found amiami and at those prices couldn't resist I think the box alone was like £14 insane

Thunder Knuckle

Latias EX
Thundurus EX
Latias EX FA

Spiral Force

Latios EX
Deoxys EX
Latios EX FA

So lucky xD
The Spiral Force was 1st edition too!

Riraito said:
Thunder Knuckle

Latias EX
Thundurus EX
Latias EX FA

Spiral Force

Latios EX
Deoxys EX
Latios EX FA

So lucky xD
The Spiral Force was 1st edition too!

Was Thunder Knuckle unlimited?

Yes, it was. Got both from AmiAmi and I was expecting them to be unlimited. My Latios/Latias pair looks nice and shiny, I wonder what I should do with them as I can't afford the other ones from those sets.

Riraito said:
Yes, it was. Got both from AmiAmi and I was expecting them to be unlimited. My Latios/Latias pair looks nice and shiny, I wonder what I should do with them as I can't afford the other ones from those sets.

I've been looking for Voltorb and Electrode from that set in Unlimited. If you have extras and are willing to trade them, shoot me a PM :)

Feel free to add your Pull rates for Wild Blaze in Japanese... I have 18 Booster Boxes. I've opened up 13 of them so far. I will be keeping 2 of them Sealed.

In 13 Boxes I pulled.
Charizard Ex x6
Magnezone Ex x6
Toxicroak Ex x8
Mega Charizard X x6
Kangaskhan Ex x7
Mega Kangaskhan Ex x4
FA Charizard x3
FA Toxicroak x1
FA Kangaskhan x2
FA Lysandre x1

No UR Mega's yet.. Does anyone know the chances of pulling one? As for seeing which pulls I got from which boxes, you will need to watch my Unboxing videos on Youtube for that. But, each box came with 3 or 4 Ultra Rares. Typically if a box had a Full-Art then it came with 1 FA and 3 other Ex's. My youtube username is the same as my username here. I got the BEST Possible box though. So you don't want to miss it, somewhere in the lot of videos. One booster box will be uploaded each and everyday.

Please discuss!!! :)

Seems like the EX and FA pull rates are staying the same as BW/XY, though I'm honestly surprised at your lack of gold border SR Megas; are they really that rare? Or maybe you just got unlucky. :( I would have thought they'd be around the same rarity as the shinies from BW.

Myself and several of my friends have opened up a massive amount of booster boxes so far. Between myself, WakeRunCollapse, JordanJapanPokemon, and the SMGQuest I haven't seem of a single one pulled yet. And between us we bought 63 Booster Boxes. Hopefully one of us will pull one eventually. I did see one pulled by someone in Japan on release day. They pulled a Mega Charizard Y UR version. Which is the one that I really want myself.. :/

No gold border URs yet? Not even with WC's 21 boxes, your 18 and SMG's *I think* 19 boxes? That's insane. Especially because multiple cases were opened, not random boxes. I've not received mine yet, but I don't think I will pull a gold border mega.

I opened two boxes each of Collection X and Y and three boxes of Wild Blaze. I didn't keep track of what I got per box, but the totals are:

Collection X (Two Boxes):
14 R
6 RR
Average: 10 rares per box

Collection Y (Two Boxes):
12 R
6 RR
Average: 9 rares per box

Wild Blaze (Three Boxes):
20 R
9 RR
1 SR
Average: 10 rares per box

I think these numbers are right at least, I need to check to make sure I didn't miscount earlier. The lower number of Rs in Y and the extra RR in WB make me wonder if my counting was bad. I do remember the SR I got was a fourth EX in the pack. (Edit: D'oh, 9 RR is right for Wild Blaze, the standard three per box)

Opened one box of Wild Blaze:

Charizard ex
KangasKhan ex
Magnezone ex
Pokemon Centre Lady FA

6 Holos

Not too bad I guess.

Two boxes today from AmiAmi (good god they sold out quick)

1st box
Mega Charizard X
Mega Charizard X Gold :D
Kangaskhan EX
Toxicroak EX
Carbink
Meowstic
Milotic
Goodra
Heliolisk
Druddigon

2nd box
Charizard EX
Toxicroak EX
Magnezone EX
Druddigon
Carbink
Florges
Pyroar
Shiftry
Dusknoir
Milotic

Def didn't see that Gold Mega coming. Super happy about it but still waiting on my 4 other boxes and hoping for Pokemon Center Lady and SR Charizard!

EDIT: Sorry about not being able to contribute how rare that UR are. I didn't open enough boxes to see what the odds are. It might 1 in 3 boxes. Might be more... when my 4 other boxes arrive, we'll see.

MrSquarepants said:
Sorry about not being able to contribute how rare that UR are. I didn't open enough boxes to see what the odds are. It might 1 in 3 boxes. Might be more... when my 4 other boxes arrive, we'll see.
I opened 17 boxes of Wild Blaze (mostly for resale purposes) and pulled 9 SR as well as 2 UR.

A few months back it was agreed that UR were 1/6 boxes for JPN sets. I doubt they changed the pull rate so I probably had bad luck.

Back