Contest The Fakers' Marathon! Final Score - 153!

How has @thegrovylekid not done this let?!

Pichu - 30HP - [L]
Basic Pokemon

Theta Develop - During your turn, you may play a Pikachu from your hand onto this Pokemon (this counts as evolving this Pokemon). If this card is underneath a Pikachu, Raichu or Raichu BREAK, that Pokemon gets +20 HP.

Ability: Baby Face
If Pichu is your only Pokemon in play, your opponent can't attack or use Abilities.

[C] Friendship
Search your deck for up to 5 Pokemon, reveal them and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness:
Resistance: Metal
Retreat Cost:

Neo and E-reader era Baby Rule is one of my favorite things about the TCG. :>

Baby Face can be shut off by another Baby Face. Baby Face would shut off Garbotoxin.

Hey guys, just a reminder to please post regular links to your entries in addition to your images so that it's easier for me to log, please and thank you. <3

So, I've got 5 cards sitting around made but I still can't be bothered to upload them. Ah well, I'll probably bulk 10+ tomorrow. (I'm also super lazy and have only been making basics, because Stages means finding evo icons. >.<)

uF0jOQl.png

If I make a full art version of this would I get 10 more points or would it not count?

How has @thegrovylekid not done this let?!

Pichu - 30HP - [L]
Basic Pokemon

Theta Develop - During your turn, you may play a Pikachu from your hand onto this Pokemon (this counts as evolving this Pokemon). If this card is underneath a Pikachu, Raichu or Raichu BREAK, that Pokemon gets +20 HP.

Ability: Baby Face
If Pichu is your only Pokemon in play, your opponent can't attack or use Abilities.

[C] Friendship
Search your deck for up to 5 Pokemon, reveal them and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness:
Resistance: Metal
Retreat Cost:

Neo and E-reader era Baby Rule is one of my favorite things about the TCG. :>

Baby Face can be shut off by another Baby Face. Baby Face would shut off Garbotoxin.
Well, you see, I was thinking of a good idea for it. Then I came up with an idea that nobody can top:

Pichu HP: 30 [L]
Basic
172.png

Ability: Sweet Sleeping Face
If this Pokémon is asleep, your opponent's Active Pokémon can't attack.

[] Friendly Lightning
Search your deck for up to 3 Pichu and put them on your Bench. this Pokémon is now asleep (Shuffle your deck afterwards.).

Weakness:
Resistance: [M] -20
Retreat:

Pichu BREAK HP: 90 [L]
Pichu BREAK retains the attack, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of its previous Evolution.
172.png

[L][C] Pichupocalypse 50x
This attack does 50 damage times the amount of Pichu you have in play. This Pokémon is now asleep.

I fully expect someone to make these.

Baby Face can be shut off by another Baby Face.
Baby face actually can't be shut off by another Baby face because the text for Baby face says "use any abilities". You don't use Baby face, it's just there.

Last edited by a moderator:
is anyone going to take my first fake batch? But anyway I'm going to create some RS and DP era fakes for this batch

Hoopa (Confined) / 110 / LV.X / [P]

Poke-Power : Ring Power
When you put Hoopa Lv.X onto it's previous form, search your deck for a Pokemon and put it on your bench.

Hyperspace Hole [P][P][C] 50
This attack does 20 damage to all benched Pokémon.

Weakness [G] X 2 / [C]
Wailord GS Delta Species / 160 / Basic / [Y]

Body Slam [Y][Y][C] 90

Wet Pixie Slam [Y][Y][Y][C] 130
After this attack, this Pokemon is [W] and [Y] type.

Weakness [G] X 2 / [C][C][C][C]

is anyone going to take my first fake batch?
It depends if we come across art that we're allowed to use and that we're happy with to go with your fakes. :p (Keep in mind this is much more difficult for special cards.)

I had to do one more from the DPPt era; it's just so much fun to fake. I know I don't get any extra points for doing more than one Rotom, so we'll just count the LV.X, shall we? :p

HRH8wFf.png
Yy7VDK1.png

Also, in the ex era, a tribute to our super mod.

JC2wFWI.png

I was actually really close to having the attack name be ""Jovimohnaeliackvid", but I decided it was better to go for realism. At least I got a decent pun with the Poké-Power name. :p

Credit to @aschefield101 for the Rotom blanks (modified to be SP by pkmncardmaker264 on dA) and @AwesomeEevee for the Arceus blank. :)

EDIT: Oh, and links:

<3 ~IA

Last edited:
Your Sawsbuck's Verdant Blast attack is similar to my Torterra's Tree Stomp attack :)

Now to add a card

Azumarill/130/Stage 1/[W]

[C][C] Bounce 50

[W][C] Air Balloon 60
Heal 20 damage from one of your Benched Pokemon. If your opponent's Active Pokemon is a [F] Pokemon, you may do 20 more damage.

So apparently my computer is refusing to play along with Photoshop today and keep tossing me memory errors every other minute, but I did manage to get 1 card made at least:

4tDY3ZE.png

Shellos (west sea)

Might take me a little while to get through the others... *sigh* *kick computer*

So apparently my computer is refusing to play along with Photoshop today and keep tossing me memory errors every other minute, but I did manage to get 1 card made at least:
Did you make that art by using one of your Shellos figures? (you probably have more than 1 right?)
It looks great! :p

Did you make that art by using one of your Shellos figures? (you probably have more than 1 right?)
It looks great! :p

Yeah, the art is a photograph of a Shellos figure imposed on a vectorized/edited background taken from the location images from HGSS. There's not a whole lot of Shellos art around, so I figured I would take photos for the artwork. I've got another figure from the same line of East Sea Shellos and one of each Gastrodon from the Kids line.

Yeah, the art is a photograph of a Shellos figure imposed on a vectorized/edited background taken from the location images from HGSS. There's not a whole lot of Shellos art around, so I figured I would take photos for the artwork. I've got another figure from the same line of East Sea Shellos and one of each Gastrodon from the Kids line.
Maybe I can do something like that for my own art! :p

Last edited:
Light Luvdisc HP: 50 [W]
Basic
370.png

Ability: Wedding Rain
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may count the number of damage counters on all of your Pokémon. If that number is equal to or more than the number of damage counters on all of your opponent's Pokémon, you may heal 90 damage from 1 of your Pokémon or heal 30 damage from all of your Pokémon.

[C] First Date
Search your deck for a Pokémon, reveal it, and put it onto your bench. If that Pokémon is the same type as either active Pokémon, search your deck for a basic energy and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]

And here it is; I changed a few things, I hope you don't mind; just the healed damage (90 seemed just a little too much), and the use of a pokemon tool instead of an energy, since you never show up to a date without being properly dressed.

0 - light luvdisc.png 0 - venonat.png 0 - light venomoth.png 0 - scatterbug.png 0 - spewpa.png 0 - light vivillon.png

And besides TGK's spoilers for luvdisc, I added a few other cards with drawings I had lying around; I was wondering if I'd ever get these in a set.

Little over 24 hours left for the activity! Let's see how many points you guys can get during this period. ;)

Back