Contest The Fakers' Marathon! Final Score - 153!

This sounds like a fun one!

Sawsbuck - 90HP - [C]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Deerling

Ability: Spring's Arrival
Each of your Stage 1 Pokemon in play is now [G] in addition to their original types.

[G][C] Blooming Buds
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, search your deck for a Basic Pokemon and put it on your Bench.

[G][C][C] Verdant Blast 40+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [G] Pokemon on your Bench.

Weakness: F
Resistance:
RC: 1

and while I'm here, might as well do all of the seasons!

Sawsbuck - 90HP - [C]

Ability: Eternal Summer
Each of your Stage 1 Pokemon in play is now [R] in addition to their original types.

[R] Solar Flare 10
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, discard an Energy card attached to one of your opponent's Pokemon.

[R][C][C] Unyielding Heat 120-
This attack does 10 less damage for each Energy card attached to your opponent's Pokemon.

Resistance:

Sawsbuck - 90HP - [C]

Ability: Fall's Farewell
Each of your Stage 1 Pokemon in play is now [D] in addition to their original types.

[D] Fading Leaves
Discard as many cards as you like from your hand. Then, draw that many cards.

[D][C] Autumn's Revenge 40+
This attack does 10 more damage for each Pokemon in your discard pile.

Resistance:

Sawsbuck - 90HP - [C]

Ability: Winter Solstice
Each of your Stage 1 Pokemon in play is now [W] in addition to their original types.

[W][C] First Snowfall
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon for each heads.

[W][C][C] Painful Blizzard
Double the number of damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokemon.

Resistance:

Thought a lot of these could be really interesting. Fall Sawsbuck would be cool in expanded with Darkrai and Dark Patch, as well as Dark Claw. Spring allows every Stage 1 access to Giant Plant Forest. Water and Fire don't have much in the way of type support, but Summer Sawsbuck could be cool with a denial deck with hammers and Winter Sawsbuck sounds interesting with Crobat.
Wow, these are great! Excuse my laziness, but is it okay if Sawsbuck has 100 HP?

RANDOM.org = 519 = Pidove! I can think of someone who might want to image-ify these...

Pidove HP: 50 [C]
Basic
519.png

[C] Call for flock
Search your deck for up to 3 Pidove, reveal them, and put them onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C][C] Fly 20
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by attacks during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [L] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Retreat: [C]

Tranquill HP: 80 [C]
519.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Pidove
520.png

[C] Flap 20

[C][C] Gale Slash 50
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Unfezant HP: 110 [C]
520.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Tranquill
521.png

Ability: Prideful Wings
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may move as many Energy attached to your Pokémon to this Pokémon as you like.

[C][C] Gale Ball 10+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy attached to both Active Pokémon.

[C][C][C][C] Heaven's Storm 150
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Retreat:

RANDOM.org = 519 = Pidove! I can think of someone who might want to image-ify these...

Pidove HP: 50 [C]
Basic
519.png

[C] Call for flock
Search your deck for up to 3 Pidove, reveal them, and put them onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C][C] Fly 20
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by attacks during your opponent's next turn.

Tranquill HP: 80 [C]
519.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Pidove
520.png

[C] Flap 20

[C][C] Gale Slash 50
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Unfezant HP: 110 [C]
520.png
Stage 2: Evolves from Tranquill
521.png

Ability: Prideful Wings
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may move as many Energy attached to your Pokémon to this Pokémon as you like.

[C][C] Gale Ball 10+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy attached to both Active Pokémon.

[C][C][C][C] Heaven's Storm 150
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Retreat:
Who did you have in mind? :p

E-card faking is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Thanks for the blanks, asche. ;)

Text for Manaphy by @thegrovylekid, slightly adapted by me to fit the era.

NghzyfD.png

CqvIv5g.png

FREE SPOILERS

Torterra/ 130 / Stage 2 (Evolves from Grotle) / [F]

Earthquake [F][C] 40

Natural burst [G][G][G][C] 120
Search your deck for [G] Pokemon with 60 HP or less and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness [F] X 2 / [C][C][C][C] /Holo

Weavile EX / 170 / Basic / [W]

Icicle Crash [W][W] 30
Flip a coin, if heads your opponents active Pokemon is now asleep

Thief [W][W][C] 70
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has a Tool card attached to it, search your deck for a tool card with the same name and attach it to this Pokémon. Then discard a tool card attached to your opponents Active Pokémon.

Weakness [R] X 2 / [C]

Bagon / 60 / Basic / [Dragon]

Ability : Busy being jealous
if your opponent has any [C] Pokemon in play, this Pokemon can't attack.

Dragon Breath[R][W] 40

Weakness [Y] X 2 / [C]

Aww... I wish I wasn't in the middle of a long creative rut right now. Good luck to all the participants!

I'm feeling bored so if anyone wants to use these, feel free!

Metapod - 60HP - [G]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Caterpie

Ability: Harden
If this Pokemon is attacked by your opponent's Pokemon, flip a coin. If heads, that attack has no effect.

[C] Metamorphosis
Flip a coin. If heads, choose one of your Pokemon. Search your deck for a card that evolves from that Pokemon and put it on that Pokemon (this counts as evolving that Pokemon). Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: 2

Murkrow - 60HP - [D]
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Mischievous
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon at the start of the game, you may go first (if both Pokemon have the Mischievous Ability, this ability has no effect).

[C] Betrayal
If you go first, you can use this attack on your first turn. Choose a Supporter card from your discard pile. Use the effects of that Supporter as the effects of this attack.

[D] Delay
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent can't attach any Energy cards to his or her Pokemon during his or her next turn.

Weakness: L
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: 0

If you're particularly bored, you could also go and find some free-to-use art to accompany your spoilers so us image fakers cant just worry about making. ;)

Phione HP: 70 [W]
Basic
489.png

[W] Aquatic Link 10+
this attack does 20 more damage for each Manaphy you have in play.

[W][C] Fierce Bubbles 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance:

Terrakion HP: 110 [F]
Basic
639.png

[F][C] 20+ Mountain Might
This attack does 20 more damage for each [F] Pokémon on your bench.

[F][F][C] Earth Tumble 70+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Jirachi HP: 60 [P]
Basic
385.png

Ability: New Surroundings
When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your bench, you may search your deck for a Stadium Card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[P][C] Miracle Beam 20
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy card attached to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:

You could get inspired I guess! (?) xD

I know I am!

0 - light jumpluff.png 0 - light mismagius.png

This time I just felt like doing them, and aren't they gorgeous? I have a couple more illustrations, venomoth and venonat, but if I get to do them, it certainly won't be this weekend.
Buut, I do have a beautiful luvdisc that is needing a good home, so if anyone wants to try making a spoiler for it, go ahead. If it's a Light Luvdisc, even better.

tfw you realize there hasn't been a Gastrodon card since Rising Rivals...

So I'll do you one better!

Thanks! :D I don't have much freetime over the weekends, but I'll make something up for these on Monday. Looking forward to it! Think you could always make me a couple Shellos cards for a full evolution line?

Thanks! :D I don't have much freetime over the weekends, but I'll make something up for these on Monday. Looking forward to it! Think you could always make me a couple Shellos cards for a full evolution line?
Yes ma'am.

Shellos West Sea - [F] - 80HP
Basic Pokemon

[C] Call for Friends
Search your deck for a Shellos and put it on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[W] Tide Pool 10
Search your deck for an Energy card and attach it to this Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

W: G
R:
L: 2

Shellos East Sea - [W] - 70HP
Basic Pokemon

[C] Power Up
Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokemon and put it on this Pokemon (this counts as evolving this Pokemon). Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C][C] Help Out
Search your deck for a card that evolves from one of your Benched Pokemon and put it on that Pokemon (this counts as evolving that Pokemon). Shuffle your deck afterwards.

W: G
R:
L: 1

I know I am!

View attachment 10330 View attachment 10332

This time I just felt like doing them, and aren't they gorgeous? I have a couple more illustrations, venomoth and venonat, but if I get to do them, it certainly won't be this weekend.
Buut, I do have a beautiful luvdisc that is needing a good home, so if anyone wants to try making a spoiler for it, go ahead. If it's a Light Luvdisc, even better.
Light Luvdisc HP: 50 [W]
Basic
370.png

Ability: Wedding Rain
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may count the number of damage counters on all of your Pokémon. If that number is equal to or more than the number of damage counters on all of your opponent's Pokémon, you may heal 90 damage from 1 of your Pokémon or heal 30 damage from all of your Pokémon.

[C] First Date
Search your deck for a Pokémon, reveal it, and put it onto your bench. If that Pokémon is the same type as either active Pokémon, search your deck for a basic energy and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Resistance:

I think one of my favorite parts of this marathon is that without it, I never would have tried all these new styles of faking. e-cards were fun, but you can't beat DPPt. :p

yowZgUw.png

P1EgvTv.png

Hydreigon text courtesy of @double o squirtle. I did reduce the power levels somewhat as well as making it both SP and a Dark-type. Hope you don't mind, double o. :)

Aegislash text courtesy of @thegrovylekid. So much squishing down (13 pt!), but so worth it. :p

Blanks, of course, all thanks to @aschefield101. :D

Back