OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never used GIMP, so someone would have to make that one for ya - 100% Photoshop for me and sadly I can't help with the JP text either for GIMP lol :)

If you could post the blank with no text on it (aside from the break evolution rule), then posted the break logo by itself as a png, I could probably make a font guide for gimp for this blank.

Anyone seen any HQ hi-res XY fairy cards anywhere? Preferably a BASIC with as much minimal text as possible. Have looked for ages and can't find any, without it making a high quality BREAK Fairy card won't be possible (I can manage with the other types, just) :(

The ones with the least text seem to be Flabebe (FLF 63), Snubbull (Kalos Starter Set), and Spritzee (Emboar EX vs Togekiss EX), but there aren't many HQ images. There's a decent sized snubbull one, but there's a Pokellector watermark on it. Dunno if any of this is helpful, figured I might as well try.

I can do a clean scan at 300dpi of any card that I have (that's as high as my scanner will go). I'm not sure if that's large enough for your purposes, but it's the best I can offer. I'm not sure what would work best, but I have a smattering of English cards (assuming that it's English you want; I have much more in Japanese if that would work) of all the XY series except Primal Clash, which I have a whole bunch of because I bought a booster box of that one. If that would help at all, please let me know, along with what card(s) would work best.

Tis the type texture I'm after tbh, doesn't matter on language :)

My scanner is quite dire (all-in-1), so I won't even bother trying with that haha. Was aiming for finding an official one, but have yet to see one anywhere :(

How's this one asche?
flabebe-flashfire-flf-63-ptcgo-1_zpsj3fl1hnb.png

Edit: for some reason, the link that shows up on my post isn't the one I types. I'm on my phone now, I'll try again later.

Edit2: @aschefield101 this one is a preprinted taken from PTCGO if I'm not mistaken. Not sure it this is what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Anyone up for making some Zygarde spoilers/attacks/details for an ORAS era FA, by any chance? :D (visually imagine the legendary shiny collection coming out soon, that kinda thang).

If so details are: Zygarde, Dragon Type, 170 hp, retreat cost I wanna keep at 4, so a hefty attack and/or ability would look great. It's basically Zygarde's perfect forme, so bigger is better and all that jazz! :p

Anyone up for making some Zygarde spoilers/attacks/details for an ORAS era FA, by any chance? :D (visually imagine the legendary shiny collection coming out soon, that kinda thang).

If so details are: Zygarde, Dragon Type, 170 hp, retreat cost I wanna keep at 4, so a hefty attack and/or ability would look great. It's basically Zygarde's perfect forme, so bigger is better and all that jazz! :p

I am working on the dog form Zygarde as we speak, and I'm doing a Zygarde mechanic with an attack called "Z-Quinox" which does 20 damage for each Zygarde in the discard pile. Here would be my idea for a spoiler for your card.

Zygarde [Perfect Form] // HP 170 [N]

[F][C] Z-Quinox 20+
This attack does 20 damage for each of Pokémon in your discard pile that have the Z-Quinox Attack. You may not do more than 100 damage in this way (before weakness, resistance, or other effects).

[F][D][C][C][C] Restore Order
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is knocked out. Discard 4 Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C] x4

^clicking the above will download the 34.8MB .zip file^

Finally, five years after the release of HeartGold SoulSilver we have the awesome blanks! Use them as you like. Credit not required.

The attached .zip contains:
-Basic, Stage 1 & Stage 2 blanks of every HGSS type
-Trainer, Supporter & Stadium Blanks
-HGSS Symbol Sheet
-Font guides for Pokemon and Trainers

.zip size: 34 .8MB

Additional credits:
@Nod3 for creating the Psychic type blanks

© 2015 Pokémon. © 1995-2015 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc. Pokémon and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo.

I'm not sure why, but I keep getting errors whenever I try to unzip the file. None of the files will unzip for me. :(

I'm not sure why, but I keep getting errors whenever I try to unzip the file. None of the files will unzip for me. :(

I looked into why you might be having problems and for some reason trying to unzip it through Window's unzipper didn't work for me either. That said, using 7-zip managed to get the job done. I'll try to figure out how to do get Windows to do it, but if you're using 7-zip/winzip let me know and I'll upload it on another hosting site to see if that'll work.

Nope, I was just using Windows. I don't have any other unzipping software on this computer.

^clicking the above will download the 34.8MB .zip file^

Finally, five years after the release of HeartGold SoulSilver we have the awesome blanks! Use them as you like. Credit not required.

The attached .zip contains:
-Basic, Stage 1 & Stage 2 blanks of every HGSS type
-Trainer, Supporter & Stadium Blanks
-HGSS Symbol Sheet
-Font guides for Pokemon and Trainers

.zip size: 34 .8MB

Additional credits:
@Nod3 for creating the Psychic type blanks

© 2015 Pokémon. © 1995-2015 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc. Pokémon and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo.

Hey, ya finished 'em! Noice work mate!

/damn bluis stealing muh jerbs

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason Winrar was only unzipping the Psychic-type blanks but gave me errors on everything else, but 7-Zip ended up working.

Have you ever wanted high-quality prints of your own Gym-style Pokémon cards? Now you can have them with my new Print-Resolution Gym Blanks! Includes all Stages and Types (including Types that didn't exist in the Gym era, like Metal and Fairy as well as an unofficial Ice-Type). Compatible with Photoshop and GIMP.

Click the thumbnail, then click Download on the right side of the page.

print_resolution_gym_symbols_by_icycatelf-d9fmppl.png

Font Guide/Tips: [x]

Credits:
Official Type Orbs by CMP
Most Textures by FangkingOmega

Last edited:
For some reason Winrar was only unzipping the Psychic-type blanks but gave me errors on everything else, but 7-Zip ended up working.

Notice how the psychic blanks were made by me and the rest weren't, now we all know who is the superior blanker, checkmate blui

DiErVLB.png

Good ol' work in progress here for goldifying Asche's XY blanks using Blui's super secret goldifying tips! They're not going to be perfect, but they should work for what I want them for. Also, for disclaimers and boring stuff, Asche has given me permission to edit those blanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back