Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread
Welcome to the English Booster Box Pull Rates Thread! Here you may discuss topics related to English booster boxes, such as how often a card is pulled from a box, what you pulled from a box, and anything similar!

Please do not post your pulls from less than a box (those may be posted here), any box opening videos, or pulls from a Japanese/Korean box (those may be posted here).

gary182000

Team Victory Leader
RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

What is the pull rate for

Armaldo EX (16/17) (Holo and from POP 1)
Tyranitar EX (17/17) (Holo and from POP 1)

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer

What is the pull rate for the secret rare Pickachu that can be found in the Black and White boosters? Is it the same as the Full Art Reshiram and Zekrom cards?

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

Sheer Force said:
What is the pull rate for the secret rare Pickachu that can be found in the Black and White boosters? Is it the same as the Full Art Reshiram and Zekrom cards?

Pikachu's pull rate is 1 in every 3 booster boxes (1 in 108 packs)

gary182000

Team Victory Leader

Darkvoid57 said:
Sheer Force said:

My friends sister pulled one in 2 packs.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

That's the rate...

Doesn't mean you cant pull 1 out of 2 packs.

That just means your lucky.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer

Darkvoid57 said:
Sheer Force said:

Would that be the same pull rate for a Reshiram and Zekrom full art?

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

No, I don't know the exact pull rate on the FA's, but you get 2 in a box (36 packs, one of each), so I would assume that its 1 out of 18 packs, but I could be wrong.

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11

I beleive it's an average of 3 in a box. At my PR we had 3 Reshirams, 2 Zekroms and a Pikachu. I'd guess about a 1 in 12-18 pull rate, but I have two Zekroms from a number in the teens. It's mainly down to luck.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member

Darkvoid57 said:
No, I don't know the exact pull rate on the FA's, but you get 2 in a box (36 packs, one of each), so I would assume that its 1 out of 18 packs, but I could be wrong.

Your correct. 1/18.

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11

Well, that doesn't fit to my PR box results at all. I guess there was a different pull rate for beta boxes, maybe? Or is 1 in 18 an average figure? Are ou promised two FAs in each box?

As you can see, I like to be inquisitive. :p

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

Yes, your guaranteed 2 FA's from a box, 1 of each, unless there's some error.

Spoink!

Haters Gonna Hate :-)

What is the pull rate for Primes for Triumphant? I've heard it's six per box but I don't know.

Bawksie

(:

We opened 4 boxes at nationals of TR, and we pulled 4 prime per box. But two of the boxes had 2 electrode primes =/

@Gary; You can't pull the holo versionsin Pop packs. They only came non-holo. You get the holo versions in a blister pack IIRC.

konter5683

Rebecca Black <3

mr.619 said:
We opened 4 boxes at nationals of TR, and we pulled 4 prime per box. But two of the boxes had 2 electrode primes =/

@Gary; You can't pull the holo versionsin Pop packs. They only came non-holo. You get the holo versions in a blister pack IIRC.

Dude, I loved my electrodes. I will put them to some use. No one at my league is any good. I will play electrode zekrom or something funny like that. And we opened 5 boxes friday. And I got another yesturday.

I think it is a mix of legend pieces + primes to get to 7-8.

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member

I opened a Triumphant box on Friday, and I got:

Mew Prime
Yanmega Prime
Machamp Prime
Celebi Prime
Absol Prime

Darkrai/Cresselia LEGEND Full
Palkia/Dialga LEGEND Bottom

It's usually 4 (if you're not lucky)-6 (if you are lucky) Primes in a Triumphant box.

GyaradosPrime

Aspiring Trainer

That's exactly what I got ^^^

Dioes anyone know if the SR meowth will be the same 108 to 1 odds as pikachu? Also the next set only has thunderous and tornadus FA's right? I'm assuming same probability

gary182000

Team Victory Leader

You never know how many pachirusu will be in a box because they count as holo but you can find out how many holos are in a box.

.::n00bmuffin::.

I want to change my username.

Yeah, the problem with getting them is that there are like 20 holos in that set. How many holos are in a box? Isn't it like one every other pack?