the endless battle game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Pokémon supporter

OK at least its better than bubel sprite
well the name says everythng. you choose a pokemon, then you make it attack the previous poster. when you level up to a cetrian point (forum level) you'll evolve!!
ex:
    1st: waiting for opponent
    2nd:(pokemon) uses (attack) on (pokemon)
    3rd: (1st pokemon) uses (attack) on (2nd pokemon)
    4th newcomer joins. he/she chooses between 1st or 2nd pokemon
     and like that. you never faint.
you can choose from any non legendary basic pokemon.
NEW RULE: there's an attack called game shark that can be used every 20 posts and can do ANYTHING except fainting
I choose chimchar!!
waiting for opponents...

chimchar uses ember on togepi! oh I'm level 17!
What? chimchar is evolving!!!
Congrats, your chimchar evolved into monferno!!!
FPS: yay!!

Togepi used metronome! Metronome turned into Fly! (You can't hit me untill after my next post)

Why is everyone trying to murder the poor Togepi? Well, anyways, Togepi uses Fake Tears to make the Drifloon feel sorry for it and call back its Thunder.

Togepi used Metronome! Metronome turned into Shadow Force! You cannot attack Togepi until after my next post.

HAH! Nothing hits a pokemon in Shadow Force!

THAT'S IT!  

TOGEPI USED A NON-METRONOMED EXPLOSION THAT DOES NOT HURT TOGEPI BUT HURTS EVERYONE ELSE AT LEAST SOME!!! PROTECT OR NO PROTECT!!!!!!

huh.....huh.....huh.....

Well, at least you attacked someone else....

Togepi recovered from Disable!
Togepi used Earthquake!

Hah flying not hit by ground moves. Drifloon grabs Monferno with Pshychic to stop Earthquake dmge then throws it at Pikachu. The added velocity makes Close combat even stronger!

Togepi used Stun Spore on Drifloon to stop it in its tracks, then jumps in a nearby lake and uses Surf!

Togepi used Mirror Coat on the wave the split second the Thunder hit, to hurl the Wave of Thunder back at Drifloon!

monferno uses protect and jumps to protect drifloon, grabs it, makes it spin very strongly and throws it to the surf, stoping it so no one was hurt :p then uses atract on togepi, only to finish it with shadow claw (I did it on purpose because this is the ENDLESS battle game) oops doesn't affect.
uses beat up so pikachu, drifloon and monferno gang up on togepi LOL

monferno uses "geme shark" and nullifies shadow force
note that game shark can do EVERITHING (except fainting) and that can be used every 20 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back