Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
I think I have two players as main candidates. But I would like first to see everyone commenting.

Also after everyone has commented, I think I know what the next step should be.

Everyone needs to give a specific detail about their own Pokémon .
Without being too obvious about it of course. It can be for example a detail from the mug shot.
This may be the only way to identify the killer (not explaining how for obvious reasons).
I think you should give a specific detail about your Pokemon

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
This is true, but we can't be 100% sure. The chance is big enough that it could happen.

I like the thinking with this, but I just want to be careful. Scattered could be the killer leading us on (not saying he is, just pointing out the possibility).
Without being too specific, my Pokémon can no longer evolve.

That could be true but I would have had to rely on the possibility that not all of you can have a provable detail clearing you from being the killer. Which I could not have.

Still missing @FourteenAlmonds response

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
All I wanted to do was sit in my tree and play the game. This is no way to treat the previous host even if it was a co-host

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
if you are going to be salty don't comment, you were well aware that this could happen when you signed up for this game!
I helped run the first game and I figured it out, whoever slew me must've been scared of how well I knew these things and such. That or they just used rng. Either way, me getting information out is up to whether or not I receive alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.