Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
How can it be gengar?
Gengar is quite large and it’s implied that he usually doesn’t hide in the shadows when there is no full moon.

It can’t. I was confused by the explanation about the evolutions. So a 2nd evolution is actually the first time a Pokémon evolves. That means no way it is Gengar. I’ll accuse Sneasel for now.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Mmmmm kay I've been stewing on this for a couple of days now and I have my accusation.

It's a dual-typed Pokémon, has fangs, is an evolved Pokémon, is smaller than Nuzleaf, and hangs around in packs.

I accuse Alolan Raticate

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Due to the references to the unusual chill at the time, I think a Pokémon with a secondary type of Ice is likely.

The Sneasel/Weavile evolutionary line fits the description of small fanged Pokémon, and for the reasons scattered and piplup mentioned earlier, I believe one of them is the killer.

Since 4 out of 5 Pokémon left are the Stage 1, Weavile would be the more likely candidate, and with that, I can place my accusation.

I accuse Weavile.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
As two of the three of you have voted Weavile versus Alolan Raticate, although both of you had good accusations, the gang goes on to try to achieve justice from the killer.
After entering the camp of the Weavile, you swiftly make your way to the supposed culprit and slay him on the spot in the name of Nick.
After cross-examining evidence, it is found that Weavile committed no crime.
The Weavile tell you that none of them have participated in such cruel acts and want you to buzz off.

Weavile was not the killer, but you learned an important fact: Weavile isn’t in the game.
The murderer is being notified as we speak.

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
As two of the three of you have voted Weavile versus Alolan Raticate, although both of you had good accusations, the gang goes on to try to achieve justice from the killer.
After entering the camp of the Weavile, you swiftly make your way to the supposed culprit and slay him on the spot in the name of Nick.
After cross-examining evidence, it is found that Weavile committed no crime.
The Weavile tell you that none of them have participated in such cruel acts and want you to buzz off.

Weavile was not the killer, but you learned an important fact: Weavile isn’t in the game.
The murderer is being notified as we speak.
heck

Status
Not open for further replies.