*** The Competitive Collective Rules - Read before posting. ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Rules.

1.) Starting a thread.
No, "Whatchu guys think about Swanna BW?" Post the card, (if need be, read the next rule.), describe the strategy, (if need be), then raise the topic of discussion. "What cards can I use to counter Donphan Prime?" "Which techs should I throw in my MegaZone deck?" Make sure this topic is open to discussion, where responses are filled with variety. If you think your question or topic will result in a "Yes!" or "No..." response, add another part to your question which makes your audience think and post more.

2.) Card Scans.
In the Competitive Collective, you are assuming your audience knows the strategy you're talking about. Unlike the Training Facility, a card scan(s) is not required when posting a new thread. If, however, you want to spark discussion on a rogue strategy you came up with, please post a card scan for our convenience.

3.) Grammar.
We've beaten a dead Ponyta about this, but in a top-of-the-line forum, grammar needs to be perfect. (No, we're not gonna warn you if you've got a dangling modifier or anything, just dont doo dis kay?)

4.) Arguing.
If you plan to refute another member's statement, do so in a respectful manner. Constructive criticism is fine, but do not flame or insult others. If someone says a 1-0-1 Typhlosion Prime is consistent in a Reshiphlosion deck, kindly point out that Typhlosion Prime fuels the deck and that if one is Knocked Out, you will need more in reserve. Or something like that. No need to say, "Wow. You're stupid. Go play Magic or something."

Four simple rules. These should be pretty easy to follow, but don't forget 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back