The Community Shop *Open for all requests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
k after all requests are done. I'm sorry but I don't know if I can make any more.
Please take the time to read this.
I recently moved to the best school in Australia or at least one of the best. This school is even better academically then the entire United States. And that place is MASSIVE. Reason being. My school is very selective and only the TOP students in Australia make it in. 100% of people scored at least an OP 1-10 equivalent and 76% with an OP 1-5 Equivalent and to finish it off 43% had an OP 1 equivalent. 2 Students to graduate in 2010 finished off with a perfect score of 45. The entire United States had only 1. So I am required to study 3 hours every day and I am only in Grade 10. I also have to manage my rugby league which I have 2 training sessions a week and a game. I barely have time for stuff like this so I'm sorry. Maybe during holidays but thats it. IDK if my employees wish to still work here but I will be very inactive and unable to do work... so. IDK

Well.. I don't know.. I don't want to be the ONLY one left.. It is fine with me if you want to close the shop... It's up to you..

^ Here

9ad0g8.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/9ad0g8.png

Locked upon request by owner. In order to avoid more requests, employees should PM any final requests.

Good luck at your new school, Josh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back