The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
The-Kaiser said:
so is that the error one or not? was wondering why the close up of the bottom

That one is the corrected version.

The error reads "Nintedo" instead of "Nintendo."

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
The-Kaiser said:

There were four versions. One with the glitter foil and nintedo error, one with the glitter foil and corrected Nintendo copyright, one with the regular american foil but different copyrights, and of course the american one.

The one I posted is the most difficult to find, especially in PSA 10.

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
bagoly14 said:
The-Kaiser said:

There were four versions. One with the glitter foil and nintedo error, one with the glitter foil and corrected Nintendo copyright, one with the regular american foil but different copyrights, and of course the american one.

The one I posted is the most difficult to find, especially in PSA 10.

And such a low cert # to boot!

Frost Mage

Pegasususus
Man, I got one of those Ancient Mews from a neighbor's yard sale ages ago, no idea what happened to it.

Well here's my collection of Ultra Rares, not much, but I like the look of them all together. :)

Sorry for the terrible pictures. These are just my Ultra Rares that aren't from the Radiant Collection, which I'm currently trying to complete a set of. I'll post those when I'm done. :p
l0av.png

yjt5.png

bmjb.png

gujn.png

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
What did I miss, I mean I know I have been inactive for a little while but when did this happen ?.
I know You and Daelum are big collectors, but this is a completely different story. I was going to say fake, until I realised it was you selling it.

I think we should just lock this thread right now, we know no one else can beat that :(. I am just gone.

ForeignDude

Aspiring Trainer
TheTPCProductionz said:
I think we should just lock this thread right now, we know no one else can beat that :(. I am just gone.

Remember, this thread isn't about who has the better collection, but a medium for ANYONE to share their prized collections no matter what it may be or how rare or common it may be. The last thing we'd want is for the next person posting their collection to think lowly of what they are proud of.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
Frost Mage said:
Would anyone want to see my Ultra Rares and incomplete Radiant Collection set?

Sure post what you got mate :)

ForeignDude said:
TheTPCProductionz said:

Remember, this thread isn't about who has the better collection, but a medium for ANYONE to share their prized collections no matter what it may be or how rare or common it may be. The last thing we'd want is for the next person posting their collection to think lowly of what they are proud of.

Yeah I know, but I would always feel embarrassed to show mine. When I was younger, and even on YouTube. I had one of the best collections out of all the people I knew, when you come on the forums, you are shown so much. I wish I had better cards, but lack of time and money is a big factor as to why I don't.

I once took some pictures, of all my stuff but no one replied or said anything, so I never posted again.

I guess when I come back from Holiday I should post again, now that my Youtube isn't as active as it once was.

Frost Mage

Pegasususus
I posted these on the last page, but I don't think many people saw it... Wait, it had 5 likes... Well, here it is to anyone who didn't see it. My collection has changed quite a bit. Now I have every Ultra Rare in the Radiant Collection, two more Victini EX (each from single packs! I only bought 3 packs over like 3 days, and I got 2 Victini's and a Gold Zekrom!), Bianca FA, Darkrai EX, etc., but my camera is out of batteries so I'll have to update them later.

l0av.png

yjt5.png

bmjb.png

gujn.png

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
TheTPCProductionz said:
What did I miss, I mean I know I have been inactive for a little while but when did this happen ?.
I know You and Daelum are big collectors, but this is a completely different story. I was going to say fake, until I realised it was you selling it.

Well, we can still wait for a PSA 10 Illustrator. That'll beat ours :p

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
Daelum said:
TheTPCProductionz said:

BTW the pikachu medal cards are on yahoo auctions Japan now, the whole set. It was at like $16,700 last I checked.

EDIT: link http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/177508499

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
NarcoticHobo said:
Daelum said:

BTW the pikachu medal cards are on yahoo auctions Japan now, the whole set. It was at like $16,700 last I checked.

EDIT: link http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/177508499

Those are overpriced :p

Status
Not open for further replies.