The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
omahanime said:
TheTPCProductionz said:
I remember when I started collecting them a few years back, you could get all of them.

I missed my chance to get any of series 3 - 10.

I managed to get a few series between 3-10, but sadly they are harder to find. Trying to find someone in Korea to trade with, is extremely hard.

ForeignDude

Aspiring Trainer
Grading them would be cool but that would also mean taking them out of their original packaging wouldn't it? Not sure if I'd be comfortable with that.

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
ForeignDude said:
Grading them would be cool but that would also mean taking them out of their original packaging wouldn't it? Not sure if I'd be comfortable with that.

That's my main concern. :p

I think I will end up grading them (bagoly14 and Daelum have me sold lol), but I would hate to take them out of the original package and then receive a PSA 10 and PSA 9. I shouldn't expect PSA 10s but the collector inside of me is a perfectionist when it comes to card conditions.

elam18

Quitting Sale~ go to my ebay!
My goal is to collect every card existed in PSA 10 ... but that's impossible. That's why I keep them sealed instead of grading them.

PokePhD

elam18 said:
My goal is to collect every card existed in PSA 10 ... but that's impossible. That's why I keep them sealed instead of grading them.

I've got a few acquaintances striving to achieve most English cards in PSA 10.

I don't think I'd have the patience for something like that (given the QA as of late).

elam18

TheTPCProductionz said:
Can you imagine a collection, of every Pokémon card in existence PSA 10 graded.

which is impossible for those super rare trophy cards... PSA 10 Pikachu Illustrator or PSA 10 Prerelease Raichu... if there is not enough documentation, PSA would not grade or grade them incorrectly.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
elam18 said:

OMG. The cost of getting over 25,000 cards graded.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
omahanime said:
elam18 said:

That's what I've been trying to tell bagoly14, but he still thinks it's possible.

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
Daelum said:
omahanime said:

That's what I've been trying to tell bagoly14, but he still thinks it's possible.

Haha I don't want every card graded, but I agree that my goal will take a long long time...

elam18

bagoly14 said:
Daelum said:

Haha I don't want every card graded, but I agree that my goal will take a long long time...

I've already reached my goal (not the PSA 10), now it's time to unload.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
elam18 said:
bagoly14 said:

I've already reached my goal (not the PSA 10), now it's time to unload.

Do you have plans of ever restarting?

elam18

Nope.. I'll keep a small collections of cards and I'll just buy/resell cards

PokePhD

Here's a fun one I took (some of you may have seen this already):
5bOjv.jpg

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
Just added these three bad boys to my jpn bw-p collection. Picked them up in akihabara for $60 for the entire set still sealed!

hqddp5U.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.