The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
viper.fox said:
Miiiirror holos! I got 12 all up in my run. No duplicates either. The back of the card packs also state there are 83 mirror holos all up, FYI.

You got 4 per box, I got 3 per box. Either way it makes the 83 card set, hard to complete. Plus the Mirror Pokemon Enterprise cards will be fun to locate. I do have have doubles of my EX cards, some you need.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
omahanime said:
viper.fox said:
Miiiirror holos! I got 12 all up in my run. No duplicates either. The back of the card packs also state there are 83 mirror holos all up, FYI.

You got 4 per box, I got 3 per box. Either way it makes the 83 card set, hard to complete. Plus the Mirror Pokemon Enterprise cards will be fun to locate. I do have have doubles of my EX cards, some you need.

Finally, the Japanese will have a hard time completing a set!

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
I forgot to mention this when I posted most of my collection before. I said that I didn't collect any specific type of Pokémon goods, despite the large amount of Pikachu plushies/figurines that have come into my possession, but I actually do collect a specific type of Pokémon card: Mew. It's not much of a collection, though. I rarely buy or trade cards anymore, unfortunately.

mewcards_zps4c7d4ed3.png

I also have the POP Mew Delta with the upside-down back (the one in the pic is the right side-up version) and the jumbo card sometimes called "Mewtwo VS Mew," though it actually translates "Mewtwo Strikes Back," so I don't really count it as a Mew card.

---

Another collection in the works is spoof cards. I currently have Imakuni? (original), Imakuni?'s Doduo, Dance! neo*Imakuni? (factory sealed), Imakuni?'s PC, Ooyama's Pikachu, and Hama-chan's Slowking (and Lucky Stadium, illustrated by Imakuni?, if that counts). I think that's almost half of the spoof cards made (that are actually set-up like Pokémon cards). I've no idea when or if I'll complete it.

Kasumi

Aspiring Trainer
Daelum said:
Awesome! I really like the movie promos - the art is lovely.

Are you going to be trying for regrades on some of those?

Thank you Daelum, I have always loved the artwork on these cards too. Hence why I needed them protected.

Regrades? On the 2007 Movie Promo's? All the cards are PSA Gem Mint 10's bar the Mew which is a PSA Mint 9. :)

To see the grades better, you're able to click on each image to view it on my account to make the scan larger.

ForeignDude

Aspiring Trainer
Finally got these in the mail today! I was afraid they got lost or something!

And now to line them all up in order! So close to having them all!

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
ForeignDude said:

Whats the pack with Charizard and Celebi?

PokemonCenterItaly

Aspiring Trainer
ForeignDude said:

Awesome man! I've already bought all your pack from the same seller on Y!J. Do you collect japanese booster packs?

ForeignDude

Aspiring Trainer
MountainDrew said:
Whats the pack with Charizard and Celebi?

That'd be Miracle Crystal. The equivalent of ex-Crystal Guardians.

PokemonCenterItaly said:
Awesome man! I've already bought all your pack from the same seller on Y!J. Do you collect japanese booster packs?

I do..but they don't always stay permanently sealed sometimes lol. But yeah, I think we purchased all our packs from the same places recently lol. You've been on a shopping spree recently!

Salamencetrainer34 said:
You must be very tempted to rip those open.... to see what they contain. Possibly a gold star? Maybe an EX?

Oh yeah definitely. I do have some extras of a couple of the packs so I definitely know one of them will be ripped open lol. The rest will have to wait until I get doubles or something!

Daelum

Kasumi said:
Daelum said:
Awesome! I really like the movie promos - the art is lovely.

Are you going to be trying for regrades on some of those?

Thank you Daelum, I have always loved the artwork on these cards too. Hence why I needed them protected.

Regrades? On the 2007 Movie Promo's? All the cards are PSA Gem Mint 10's bar the Mew which is a PSA Mint 9. :)

To see the grades better, you're able to click on each image to view it on my account to make the scan larger.

Yeah, all your 9s. It seems you are trying for PSA 10 sets, so I was wondering if you were satisfied with the few 9s or not :p

ForeignDude said:

Man, I really love the Japanese pack arts from the ex series. I'm going to have to get me some of those!

Binx345

Verified Seller
Ahem! Daelum and Elam....you guys also forget I collect jumbo cards too. I may not have nearly as many of them as Daelum does, but still I collect them.

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
You should all share some pictures of your Jumbo collections. :)

My few are likely buried somewhere on this thread.

elam18

Quitting Sale~ go to my ebay!
Binx345 said:
Ahem! Daelum and Elam....you guys also forget I collect jumbo cards too. I may not have nearly as many of them as Daelum does, but still I collect them.

I agree... Daelum has more jumbos than I do =/

Daelum

elam18 said:
Binx345 said:

I agree... Daelum has more jumbos than I do =/

Yup, my collection is like triple elam's ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.