The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salamencetrainer34 said:
Which collection do I post? EX FA collection, JPN EX FA collection, or my gold star collection? (Will edit post with the voted collection)

All of them! :D

elam18 said:
Should I post pictures of my jumbo cards?

No, because that's what I'm doing right now!

Everyone, feel free to check out my (incomplete) Jumbo collection. I realized I forgot to scan my boxtoppers, so those will be added eventually. In the meantime, enjoy: http://s650.photobucket.com/user/DarkraiDarkness/library/The%20Collection%20of%20Daelum/Jumbos

I think my most prized card is my uncut, unreleased Metal Energy.

SCAN0090_zpsba4c988f.jpg

Salamencetrainer34 said:
What is that? A jumbo?

Yes, it is an uncut test Jumbo. WoTC somewhere along the line was planning or thought of making a Metal Energy Jumbo. They never did, but I managed to get a hold of their test print, thanks to TheCharizardAuthority.

Daelum said:
elam18 said:
Should I post pictures of my jumbo cards?

No, because that's what I'm doing right now!

Everyone, feel free to check out my (incomplete) Jumbo collection. I realized I forgot to scan my boxtoppers, so those will be added eventually. In the meantime, enjoy: http://s650.photobucket.com/user/DarkraiDarkness/library/The%20Collection%20of%20Daelum/Jumbos

I think my most prized card is my uncut, unreleased Metal Energy.

SCAN0090_zpsba4c988f.jpg

I think Daelum and I are the only Jumbo Collectors here... I'll trade something rare for that metal energy jumbo haha

Which one would you guys like to see? A complete staff promo collection Or English/Japanese Jumbos

elam18 said:
Which one would you guys like to see? A complete staff promo collection Or English/Japanese Jumbos

Staff promos, you're jumbo pictures will make me feel...inadequate as a Jumbo collector (yes, I'm collecting them now too :p)

Elam, post your staff collection! I love stamped promos!

I don't know if viper.fox still actively collects Jumbos. I know she has a spot on her website for them though.

bagoly14 said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Me? I do, but I took them off to increase quality and reduce glare and that stuff.

Haha that's good, I was cringing over here for a moment :p

lol, the only FA cards I have are in bad condition are my Regigigas (A really good trade for it, it was a horrid condition Flareon Star that might have went through the washer for it), and Celebi, which I got out of a pack in bad condition: There are specks in the ability icon and name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back