The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just was browsing around and I guess this is a good a time as any to post my collection, theres a few more stuff but this was taken last month and not going to take it out of my files again haha yeah so this is my ultra's and secrets only will do a complete post of my binders once I complete the last 30 or so cards I need for my BW-FLF complete :)

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/zedz_zn/library/My%20collection%20July%202014?sort=3&page=1

Enjoy :)

Just started collecting again and currently have the Base set, Jungle set, Fossil set and 1st Edition Team Rocket sets.

I'm only collecting the old school sets and have 0 desire to collect the new stuff. I just don't like the look of them.

TpK6gky.jpg

Tpn1lN4.jpg

Wow that is a lot of rares. I have some of those rares as well but not as many rares that you have though.:)

My latest cards i've pulled in the past month or so. :)

photo%201.JPG

photo%202.JPG

I think my personal faves are Hawlucha EX and Latios EX FA. :3

Sadly due to school and other stuff going on I've only gotten 8 packs in the last 2 months and I've pulled Charizard EX FA and Lucario EX. SR/EX collection coming soon tho

How do you guys get those rares so easily? Do you buy singles or in booster packs because I have some good rares but not like that though.:)

I just recently got a Mew ex from boosters bought at Meijers. Of my 117 ultra rates I have, only 15 were pulled from booster boxes and 4 were bcbm.

I have a lot of luck with older blister packs where they are the last one in store, for example I got a skyla full art from one of those sample pack/2 promos. It was the only one in store. One time I bought 4 packs from target and got an exeggcute sr, a genesect ex, a haxorus holo and then a machamp rare. I've opened 6 plasma freeze packs before and got a full art juniper and then 2 exs. I've been buying dragons exalted packs like crazy recently, my box only had 1 full art, damaged, and 2 exs, meanwhile I've gotten 3 full arts and like 7 exs from boosters sold at Walmart and meijer from Dragons Exalted.

Ok is this the Mew from the POP series or is it from a regular Blister Pack? Could we see an image of the card to see if I have the card or not? If it is the one I am thinking of it is worth around $10.00 or so XD.:)

I can't post a picture right now as I'm on an iPad and i need to get a new monitor for my computer but its the Dragons Exalted Mew ex. And it was from a regular Dragons Exalted single booster pack, the pack with the plastic cover and cardboard back that they recently started selling in stores here again. I assumed blister packs were packages with promo cards or coins in them and boosters were any pack that only contained 1 pack and nothing else.

So far I've gotten Mew and Registeel exs, Rayquaza, Terrakion and Registeel full arts and just today the Serperior secret rare card, my third secret rare card, all three were pulled from boosters, I haven't gotten one from a box. And they were from Walmart and Meijer.

Ok so it is a set Mew. They usually run about $10.00 If it was POP it would be around $20.00 XD.:)

Secret Rare Mega Pokemon EX

Disappointed that the only thing different about them was the shiny border. I was hoping that they'd do something new with the Furious Fists set, but alas. I've recoloured the Secret Rare Mega EX Pokemon from furious fists to that or their shiny counterparts and thought I'd share. Honestly, as a collector and player I'd value them a lot higher if they had done this. Damn shame, I bet they thought of it too, but never went through with it.

Anyway, just thought I'd share these.

Attachments

• Shiny Megas.jpg
    Shiny Megas.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 38
RE: Secret Rare Mega Pokemon EX

Yeah that's way cooler than the boring colorchange on the border, then it would be a reason for me to get both the regular and the secret version.
I don't think they will change the secret rare megas to be different in the newer sets though.

Nice job btw on the cards :D

Maserati777 said:
I can't post a picture right now as I'm on an iPad and i need to get a new monitor for my computer but its the Dragons Exalted Mew ex. And it was from a regular Dragons Exalted single booster pack, the pack with the plastic cover and cardboard back that they recently started selling in stores here again.

xxashxx said:
Ok so it is a set Mew. They usually run about $10.00 If it was POP it would be around $20.00 XD.:)

There's some miscommunication here, I think.

The card in question is a Mew-EX from Dragons Exalted. Assuming it's a regular art cart (as opposed to the full-art version), it typically goes for between $8 and $11 USD.

There is no such thing as a POP Mew-EX, since POP no longer exists (the program is now called 'Play! Pokemon") and POP promotional packs are no longer distributed. There were 2 Mew cards (neither being an EX or old ex) released in POP packs, one being a fire-type Mew Delta Species, but both were exclusively printed as promotional cards, and neither had a set print.

I don't know where you got those prices or information, ash, but it's almost entirely incorrect :/.

No what I am asking is. Is the Mew from a regular Set? If it is DE now I know it is the set one and that runs around $10.00 Or at least near that price as a rough estimate. I know there is no POP Mew EX XD. I was trying to compare the cards in my head since I only have a text post to go by until the picture of the card is posted. I have a POP Mew myself but was not sure if it was the regular set card or if it was a POP Mew standard. Ok Thanks anyway guys.:)

So I bought some more Dragons Exalted boosters and also a couple of those Haxorus Flashfire 3 packs today and I opened a Plasma Storm Booster box yesterday.

Here's the full arts I got. The Rayquaza and Victini are actually duplicates.

tumblr_naw3709IDp1r12rm4o7_r1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back