Writing The Chronicles Of Pokebeach

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

The PDC Show comes to an abrupt end...
Ok now before I go any further with this, let me tell anybody who is reading this something. LOOK AT YOUR CALENDER. It probably reads April 1st. This is an APRIL FOOLS THREAD meaning all humor or comments are either fake or just plain stupid. If you are easily offended by fabrications I suggest you don't read or go play hockey. I mean really, when has anybody read any thread I make without bracing themselves first? Yeah so in conclusion, THIS THREAD IS COMPLETE JOKING AND TO BE TREATED THAT WAY.

PRESENTING THE CHRONICLES OF PB, 15 VOLUME

After me doing my daily bike ride around Bridgeport, I decided I should come home and read some books like my teachers told me. In short, instead of reading books I decided to go on Wikipedia and look up there 10 word summaries. I mean really, why waste your time doing that kind of stuff. So anyway I was to lazy to read the summaries past 3 words, so I went to the bathroom with my iPod in hand with iFunny open. Right before I could venture past the door of my room to make my daily voyage to the great lake in the crystal hard floored room of deep thought I valently tripped on my unkempt wire of my Laptop. I flew across with room and slammed into my bookcase. Where a large book fell on top of my head. After 10 minutes of cursing about why anybody would put books on a bookcase, I decided to see what actually hit me. A dusty large book with the letters

" P E N 15." After a quick dusting it revealed the book known as "PRESENTING THE CHRONICLES OF PB, VOLUME 15 PMJ AND BACON WERE APPARENTLY HERE." From that minute I realized 3 things, PMJ was here, bacon was here, and I had dropped my pants.

THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN ETCHED IN HISTORY

Pride - After a very long investigation, it has been found out that Pride has been cheating on his lovely wife with banned member Complexy. Member PDC claims that her scamming techniques have all been taught by him even though he has literally only talked to her twice. Back to the story, private investigator Sheer Force says he is impressed with the efforts Pride has tried to prevent the story from getting out. Sadly sheer force is no longer with us, he was found dead outside a gas station with tire marks all over him. A Mexican has obviously been involved here.

Shining Raikou - Now in college Shining Raikou has been deprived of his averedge diet of "rippers." Due to this he has now been roaming the streets alone hoping to find people who he thinks would commit mail fraud. Sadly this resulted in two bad decisions on ripping up a fruit cake present being sent out and a few pieces of legos. Lets be honest though he made a good decision with the fruit cake. The legos, I can't say. Back to the story, Shining Raikou was bailed out of the county jail today along with 6 other college students. 3 were girls and 2 were guys. The other one was a proffesor who kept making claims of a giant cat clawing at his window right after he finished playing a game of online tcg. Report has it that SR has sent out minions to do his bidding on murdering rippers in there sleep while he is gone. Sleep tight!

PMJ - Now let me tell you one thing. Before you go any further with this I just want to say PMJ is a brother and he will jack you if you do not know how funky he can get. He has an AFRO OK. AN AFRO. Like really. I've seen him. I WANT TO BE HIM. Anyway PMJ has a unhealthy affection with anything pony making him a "FURRY" which is not a good sign. But then I realized something, probably only 5 of you know what that even is. So I am going to break it down for you. He has commited acts of unspeakable measure on animals. He used to get punked and bullied on his block until he cut a kittens head off and stuck it in this kid's male box. Thats why nobody messes with PMJ. Oh and he also has a bounty on Light Venusaur. Bye now!

bacon - You better get rid of that 9 because it is BACON. The original. The person who said "Troop Doop Scoop" in the face of some guy who dosen't even exist. He just said it and put a Bidoof on a Scizor. But there is a scar on the face of the hamster known as bacon. That is that he is a vegan. Yeah, a vegan. However, - oh you know what screw being nice. BACON COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE. EAT MEAT. DON'T DENY THE TRUTH. YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM IT FOREVER. YEAH THAT'S YOU IN THAT CLOSET OVER THERE. GET BACK HERE. DON'T LEAVE ME NO DON'T LEAVE COME BACK.

Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me no more.

safariblade - badgers. badgers everywhere. there is a large claw mark on this page which only leaves one paragraph. that is that safariblade ran through the hills to conquer the dancing honey badgers that roam the forum since last year. Now he bears a large green sword to wipe away those memories of trolling the pathetic who believed in him. Sadly the battle has left him a former shell of his old self. Badgers everybody. Badgers. Do you see what you have done? You took this mans soul. I mean look at him. Look at him.

Oh and I should also mention that safariblade was found in WPM's home with McDonalds straws and a pieces of "cake". Hint : The Cake is a lie. Only 3 people will get this joke.

TDL - The legend of TDL began when he made a disagreement thread on the sexuality of a member's signature. However, prior to this an even bigger event occured. That event is none other than the fact that TDL has a secret life of a bar tender who loves to sing the blues. I even witnissed TDL standing on top of a piano with a scraggly voice that could only be put on no other than a famous black suited person named B.B King. What do we really know about TDL? Yes he indeed is a strange case. He also has a fetish for previous mod Steadfast. He hopes his Lucario can mate with Steadfast's creating the ultimate Lucario known as "The Dark Bread." Oh and I almost forgot, TDL is dressing up as Nicholas Cage for Halloween.

ShadowLugia - Living life in the fast lane in both ways. He is indeed a rider. Blazing by in a Mustang with a Daft Punk mask on while listening to deadmau5. Known for his exstensive knowlege on electric and techno he often is found dancing in bright shining disco clothes late at night with his Walkman blasting in the background. This can be attributed with his previous love of Britney Spears and Jenny From The Block, but thats another story to be told.

Riskbreakers - Riskbreaks was recently found in his house with discarded Pixie Sticks and "Go Go Juice" as it says on the top. Yeah i'm not quite sure what he was up to either. Riskbreakers does indeed love to take risks. In fact one time he attempted the half court shot in fantasty basketball. Sadly he missed, but that is besides the point. Know to hang out with the "cool asians" of the site he chills at a dry cleaning store with Shawn, Noobnerd, and TDL. However, they are not washing the clothes. The one that is is the poor man known as Teapot. Riskbreakers was seen fleeing a park yesterday yelling " 私はペットの岩を発見した " only to realize he isn't even Japanese.

Futachimaru - After my secret detective JC, shower inspector exexutive was sent to Futachimaru's house a few nights ago we have finally realized the truth on the members gender. It is finally revealed to all of Pokebeach, that Fut is actually a woman! We know this because JC came back with a large fork mark in his lower abdomen and many red marks on his face. JC explains after looking into the shower he got chased out with a shovel into the yard. JC says he did not get a clear view on the subject, however from the area of the marks, we can only assume JC got his balls thrashed very very badly by what is indeed a woman.

JC - Like said in previous articles JC is my #1 stalker. Need to see your co-worker naked? He already has the camera and swim trunks. Need to find out if a girl at school likes you? He gets the butter and tape recorder. Want to find out if your best friend is cheating on your boyfriend / girlfriend? He already is in their room like spiderman clinging on a web of broken sausage. He works for a price of 19.99 and is known for his noble acts of snitchery. JC has a girlfriend named Ashley as well who repeatly is asked about in community chats. However JC's true love is Bellomence who he often dreams about and makes up wet fantasies. Don't think I wasn't there JC.

Hatman - Recently forum member Hatman has been spotted in a mental clinic for his obsessive Hat hoarding. Apprently after 14 long years of wearing nothing but hats ( and I do mean nothing ) Hatman has finally been sent where he belongs. Right before he was being dragged off he loudly yelled "I NEED MY TOP HAT WAXXED!" This was a horrible scene considering the Top Hat did indeed needed to be waxxed but nobody could provide the service to him. Hatman is expected to make a recovery after his mother goes shopping at Walmart and gets him some clothes besides hats. Remmeber kids, meth is one hell of a drug.

Kevin Garrett - Member Kevin Garret has recently started fufilling his dream of being a monkey salesman for the black market. Sadly this dream was halted 3 years ago when he sold a faulty chimp which later on ripped the face of off a woman. Fearing his incoming arrest he fled to avoid any police possible. He finally settled down in New Jersey hoping nobody would find him. To embrace his new identity he came up with the name Kevin Garrett and started playing Pokemon as an undercover form of recognition. He soon became adept at his new life and name, but misses the days of chimps running around his household with hats on (Hatman may be involved) and breathing firey tricks. Needless to say he quickly fell in love with the Pokemon Chimchar, which he often uses as a symbol of his twisted past. Although we do not know exactly where he lives, be sure to call the cops immediatly to arrest the monkey selling villian at hand.

Limitless - Limitless has been with us for almost as long as Kevin Garrett. Both of them have a lasting friendship that is expected never to be broken. Limitless and many other SPL members claim Kevin is the ZEN master of the entire tournament. Online Smogon affairs aside it appears Limitless may have once been Kevin's partner in crime with monkey selling and hoarding. However LL has another buisiness going as he speaks. Selling exspensive hair gel off the streets like a prostitute of cosmetics ( like those mall sales people who nobody really cares about at all because they are all idiots and demand for you to buy their crap which dosen't work in the first place ). Sadly he was busted after a customer figuring out how he made the jell so sticky. Oh, and should I remind you that he is referred to as "dancing boy" on Smogon?

Bippa - Bippa was a somewhat new member on the scene. Popping up like gopher that got drunk by searching through the holes in the firewall that the beach has. Bippa is not exactly an exciting man to be fully honest. He sits at home and studies Pokemon stratigies while trying to ponder the many mysteries of life. Like why he hasn't banned PDC from the chat yet, or when he should put boxers on and leave the house. Despite popular rumor though, it is false that Bippa went to a parkour festivel last weak. He was too busy writing a essay on why he should never commit and of the dangerous sins that will send him straight to heck. Wonder why I said heck? Bippa's name and "h - e double hockey stick" shall never be put together in the same sentance. Yes, he did pay me to do this. I am going to be sure to drop by his house and put a box of Fanta, Sugar, and pixie sticks by his house now purely for his own enjoyment.

Dakota - Known as SPAM by multiple members on the forums, he has a secret life of being a hot rod bouncing off the walls. He recieves many "booty calls" from various people he has previously dated. However instead of coming over all dressed up in leather he puts a wife beater, sweatpants, and short socks on. Since all he seems to wear is sweatpants, he has retained that nick name on the streets. He is known to troll multiple members after throughly impressing with his amazing dance skills. It is highly thought that singer "Kelly" has nammed an entire song dedicated to his player skills that makes all the woman go whoop whoop whoop.

Bellomence - I am not gonna lie this one is actually a hot member of PB. Like I can't even say anything else. So shutup and if your opposed to being attacted to anybody online I suggest you skip to the next sentance. Gosh your pretty gosh your pretty why can't we both be together your italian too udeiulfhq3uvuri ok done. Bellomence was known as the pretty or graceful girl on the beach. She in real life is not different from her online persona. Clubbing and doing elegant photo shoots is her specialty. JC is usually somewhere in the area if she is doing anything related to a shirt, pants, and pillows. Now although the dislike for her often offensive and disrespectful ways of taking subjects on her intelligent speech supports her. Now the legal drinking age in Italy is practically any age, so I would figure I would be moving there rather soon. Yes, you can see into a mans mind very easily. So if you exuse me I will be going down in the basement for 30 minutes.

Teapot - Teapot is known as a decent battler of the beach. He respects various people and is after a girl in his church and social group. Sadly she went off to a trip in New Zealand...or England... maybe Africa I really don't know at this point. Anyway Teapot has the life of a Christian pimp. This basically means he is after lotta hot ones, but hes not gonna do anything with them. Yeah. Thats it. I mean I don't respect morals at all but this really shows he is a true supporter. That is why I must disgrace him on multiple decisions. That also includes trying to work at McDonalds. Yes I admit he needs money, but you can't just do something that will... make you not obese? I would say pole dancing but that is just disgusting and something I would not enjoy watching. Especially because he probably WOULD make me watch it.

Ganon - One of the only funny posters in the YLYL thread (everybody else sucks) his legend went back to Todd being a chat life saver, and then the revivial of him later on. The Fallen One is surely and impressive sight on the forums. Just like when your a homeless person and you see that one coin in the street. Your really hungry and go after it and then get hit by a car as punishment for jade walking. He is known the derail multiple members upon arival on any rooms he is in. He is a classy fellow who loves you post in YLYL. Sadly, he is a brony which means I can never fall in love with him. Yes, it is quite sad.

DNA - The Notorious DNA. Known for his legend of chatting and tricks up his sleves he is known as a master of PB chat. However DNA shares a dangerous life on the outside world. Gambling is one of his favorite hobbies. DNA has a constant winning streak in his own right. However, his loses has brought him musfortunes such as taking a dunk in some unspeakable substances (I think one was Black Kool Aid). He lives a mysterious life full of evil plotting. What he thinks about however is almost completly unknown. All we know for sure is that he has 3 pairs of gloves and some oily Kleenix tissues.

Noobnerd - Never has there ever been a man like this man. He is the king Asian of the forum. Are you gonna oppose this man? Yeah, I thought so. Only a few people know the legend of the staus forum people give this legend. Noobnerd was a admin for a time of the start of the beach. Newer members thought twas temporary status. But it wasn't. In real life he is a TCG playing mastermind who is also quick to
ban a newcomer from challanging. Hitting the clubs with a six pack of whatever he drinks, he is known to never disobey the clubbing bible like a Jersey Shore master. Even though that show dosen't exist there where he lives. Noobnerd has a recent fall from grace after his last addition of PB CHRONICLES fell short. This is why he is not with us today sadly. Even though he was around longer than anybody.

PDC - This young boy is - you know what. I hate this kid. PDC, YOU'RE NOT A DRUG DEALER. I mean really, are you that much of a wannabee crack salesman? Oh, and stop hating on bronies dirtbag. Ponies are better than you and your Bridegport. So shut your face you demented 12 year old. Go suck on some giant bubblegum lollipops or something and STOP BEING A PUNK. I swear to god, if anybody EVER sees you and they have a knife I WILL MAKE SURE THEY WILL KILL YOU. Oh, and also you DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. YOUR NOT 26 YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT COLLEGE IS. If I had a dollar for every male genitila you don't have, I would have 1 dollar. Motherbeeping kid trying to beep up beep in this beeping beep beep you and your beep beep beep.

Sincerly,
The Craft Salesman outside your window.

P.S - STOP FISHING. IT'S SLOW.

/me claps.

That was probably one of the best things I've read in the Writer's Corner.

5/10 for no gamercal

i'm not done adding people. i will be updating throughout the day.

that+_c57188849798e8f2cc58666367cb05a1.jpeg

That was beautiful.

Clearly, I have not made enough impression in PDC's mind. I consider that a good thing. x3

0/10 for no gamercal

*lock*

I'm not going to warn because as it's April 1st I can understand why people might think the rules are lax today, but I'm uncomfortable with some of this thread's content and it's not the kind of thing I think is appropriate. Also I'm a vegetarian, not vegan, so I don't get the super powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back