Finished The Challenge VIII - The Diamond Isles - Game Over! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Team Chapera Banner Submission.png
Ohh man, this was so fun to make. I learned I can draw Pokémon a lot better than I thought I could doing this, and I even tried a couple new techniques. I like to think that the text being small and simplistic, while still seeming like something you would find in the pirates era, draws more attention to the art itself while still making an noticeable impact. I hope you guys enjoy this banner! :D

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Something from me

Ogakor_Drac_Copy.png
Ogakor_Drac_Copy.png

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
MY FIRST EVER HALF DECENT GIMP IMAGE. yay
I suck at this, but eh, Octillery deserves it.

Attachments

• Final.jpg
    Final.jpg
    700.6 KB · Views: 29

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
So. What i did. Is I obviously went for the Chapera. Then first I improved the bird. Just a tiny bit.
Then i started to put them on a Background from the baltic sea. After that i noticed that it looks more like a Postcard but then i thought... f it. Its kinda funny. So without further a do. Here is my creation

ChaperaBanner.png
[/URL][/IMG]
ChaperaBanner.png
[/URL][/IMG]
ChaperaBanner.png
[/URL][/IMG]
ChaperaBanner.png

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
So, for some reason I thought we had until May 5th, not May 1st. Sadly, this means I won't have time to make another banner, so consider my previous submission my final submission. :U

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
I've been sent from the great beyond to announce the winners!

*ahem*

GrandPanacea
Epist
Double o Squirtle

Thanks for tuning in! Check in next time when I announce the winner for the entire game (spoilers!).

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Alright then, so now the next matter of business.

Your prize for winning is that you become the captain of your ship.

What does this mean?

The captain needs a crew, and you'll pick the people on your ship. Using a schoolyard pick, you'll pick 6 people for your team before we set sail.

Additionally, each of you will receive an advantage in the game for being the captain. I'll PM it to you later.

The order we'll pick in is based on the order you submitted in, meaning our pick order is:

1. @GrandPanacea
2. @Epist
3. @double o squirtle

Each of you will have 12 hours from the most recent pick or I will RNG your next teammate.

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
Team Dabu selects @Celever

May the luck of Dhelmise bring our ship to port safe and sound every time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.