Meet Majestrol

Majestrol

trollking.jpg

Meme Pokémon

Ghost/Dark

Egg Group: No eggs

Abilities
----------
Wonder Guard (Only super effective attacks harm this Pokémon.)

Base Stats-
100/140/90/100/50/90

Moves:
Lv 1 Splash
Lv 11 Double Team
Lv 21 Tackle
Lv 31 Constrict
Lv 41 Peck
Lv 51 Poison Sting
Lv 61 Psywave
Lv 71 Giga Impact
Lv 76 ThunderBolt
Lv 81 Outrage
Lv 86 Hyper Beam
Lv 91 Spikes
Lv 93 Self Destruct
Lv 95 Stealth Rock
Lv 97 Rest
Lv 99 Sleep Talk
Lv100 Splash

Origin: A 4chan meme turned Pokemon. Name is from Majesty and Troll

Evolutions: No Evolutions

Pokédex Entry: #69101 Majestrol enjoys making life harder for those who attempt to put up with its shenanigans, though if one does, it might release its true (non)potential.

Majestrol Trolls the User:
Majestrol @ Sticky Barb
IV's: 0/0/0/0/0/0
EV's: 84/84/84/84/84/84
Quirky Nature
- Splash
- Tackle
- Constrict
- Double Team

Don't, under any circumstances, use this set if you're trying to actually win. Unless you WANT people to pity you...

Majestrol Trolls the Opponent (and by opponent, I mean trolls FOR the opponent :p)
Majestrol @ Leftovers
Ev's:252HP/ 200Def/ 56SDef
Impish Nature
- Splash
- Tackle
- Constrict
- Self Destruct

My God, this Pokémon doesn't want you to win, does it?

Say hello to the poltergeist.

Names: Poltar (basic) and Gaist (stage 1)

Types: Ghost, and Ghost/Steel, respectively. Poltar is merely the helmet; Gaist is the full suit of armor, complete with weapon and such.
Poltar evolves into Gaist at level 36. Both are genderless.

Origin: As for the name origins, it's a corruption of the word 'poltergeist', if you didn't notice.

Abilities: Poltar = Levitate only (User takes no damage from Ground-type attacks); Gaist = Weak Armor (If user is hit with a contact attack, Defense goes down 1 stage and Speed goes up 1 stage; effect activates multiple times with a multi-hit attack) OR Steadfast (If user flinches, Speed goes up 1 stage).

Movepool:
(If two numbers exist separated by a slash, it means the former number means the level at which Poltar learns it, and the latter is when Gaist learns it. A single number means the level for both is the same, and a -- means that stage can't learn it.)

1 Night Shade
6 Withdraw
11 Will-O-Wisp
16 Protect
21 Shadow Ball
26 Wide Guard
31 Hex
--/36 Spear Volley*
41/43 Quick Guard
46/50 Iron Defense
51/57 Flash Cannon

*Spear Volley: BP 25, Acc 100, PP 15, Steel-type, Physical. Hits the target anywhere from 3 to 5 times total. Only the final form gets this move.

TMs:
(Note, this is using my own special TM list, developed for the universe in which I created Poltar and Gaist, with TMs numbering from 1 to 100. It's a blend of all Gen's TM lists, but is identical to none.)

TM04 - Calm Mind
TM06 - Toxic
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM12 - Taunt
TM14 - Blizzard
TM15 - Hyper Beam
TM16 - Light Screen
TM17 - Protect
TM20 - Safeguard
TM24 - Thunderbolt
TM25 - Thunder
TM27 - Return
TM29 - Psychic
TM30 - Shadow Ball
TM32 - Hex
TM33 - Reflect
TM34 - Shock Wave
TM39 - Earth Power
TM40 - Aerial Ace
TM41 - Torment
TM44 - Rest
TM46 - Thief
TM49 - Snatch
TM52 - Focus Miss Blast
TM53 - Energy Ball
TM58 - Endure
TM61 - Will-o-Wisp
TM63 - Embargo
TM66 - Payback
TM67 - Retaliate
TM69 - Rock Polish
TM73 - Thunder Wave
TM75 - Swords Dance
TM76 - Stealth Rock
TM79 - Dark Pulse
TM81 - X-Scissor
TM84 - Poison Jab
TM85 - Iron Head
TM90 - Substitute
TM91 - Flash Cannon
TM94 - Quick Guard
TM95 - Wide Guard

Stats:
Poltar: 55/55/35/65/70/70
Gaist: 80/120/60/50/95/95

Pokedex:
~Poltar: In old abandoned mansions, where life has long since departed, these creatures can sometimes be seen, kept aloft by a flame that burns within its helmet.
~Gaist: It is bound by an eternal curse to forever defend the home of its long-departed lord. This curse prevents it from leaving, but in return grants it immense power.

Movesets:
Rock Polish
Adamant / Lonely, 252 ATK 96 SPE 160 SPA
Item: Life Orb / Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
~Rock Polish
~Iron Head / Spear Volley
~X-Scissor / Earth Power / Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave
~Earth Power / Focus Blast / Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave

The aim of this set is simple - use Rock Polish to get Gaist set up as soon as you can, and then just outright sweep. Your STAB move of choice can be either Spear Volley, which can hit anywhere between 75 and 125 BP, and Iron Head, which hits at the low end at 80 BP but has a nice 30% chance of Flinch. Since Gaist's movepool is a bit shallow and really hurts due to not getting Earthquake, the last two slots can be whatever you please. Earth Power is a nasty surprise to things like Jirachi or Heatran sans Balloon, where as T-Wave or WOW can cripple an otherwise devastating sweep against Gaist. Gaist doesn't need too much Speed investment, because after one Rock Polish he'll be outrunning everyone regardless, and you want enough SpAtk investment to dent things.

Swords Dance
Jolly / Hasty 96 ATK 252 SPE 160 SPA
Item: Focus Sash / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Weak Armor
~Swords Dance
~Spear Volley / Iron Head
~X-Scissor / Earth Power / Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave
~Earth Power / Focus Blast / Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave

This moveset is basically the reverse of the other one. However, instead of trying to go for a speed sweep, it goes for a power sweep instead. Gaist suffers from the terrible illness of not being able to use Steadfast against a Fake Out and get an automatic bonus to Speed, so to make up for that, you will want to give him Weak Armor to get as many Speed buffs as he possibly can. Switching him into a multi-hit attacker, like Cloyster, is a nice strategy, as he can threaten the bivalve right back with a STAB Iron Head or Spear Volley, which will probably send him packing. Spear Volley's usually preferred in this scenario, as in this case you might not necessarily have the speed to pull off the flinch, but overall it's much like the set before it.

Please excuse me for not being competitive-savvy.

Sorry about this, but I'm not going to have the ability to make art and do a large portion of this until next Tuesday (a week from now) and I have seriously have had no time whatsoever to get this done. I was in Chicago from Friday to Monday, I had Boy Scouts and some homework I had to catch up on Monday night, and I'm in Orlando until Tuesday next week. The least I can ask for is a deadline of somewhere on Wednesday or Thursday, since I probably will have stuff I need to catch up on for school too. Just posting this to be on the safe side, don't want the invisible deadline sneaking up on me or anything.

Soboh (Hobos backward)
The Hobo Pokemon
rlc108.jpg

Typing: Dark Type. You have no idea what is inside a Hobo's Head. (plus I'm a racist. :D )

Origin: Soboh was once a powerful trainer, but then he was stabbed, lost all of his money, and is now considered a part of the lowest rank of society, Pokemon. Eventually he joined a gang, and became the president of a foreign country. Yay!

Abilities: Drinking: Increases all Stats up to OVERNINETHOUSAND when low on Health! Unfortunately, Accuracy is depleted to Zero, making it a completely useless scumbag. Sucks for you.
AIDS: Soboh can randomly die at any point in the battle. However, if an opponent uses a contact making move on you before you die, their ability will be changed to AIDS.

Movepool: (Moves Marked with a * will have their effects explained in the spoiler below)
Lvl. 1- Struggle (Hobos always struggle in the beggining)
LvL 4- *Grow an Afro(Little fun is what yah need)
Lvl 10- *Illegal Drugs ( Maybe this ain't so bad)
Lvl 13- Lick (Mmmmhhhhmmmmm)
Lvl 20 *Graffiti (This my wall now)
Lvl 26 *Gangster (Get yo' respect)
Lvl 33 *Pistol (Bang)
Lvl 40 Rage (Gangsta's always snap)
Lvl 41 *JAILED (Too much RAGE)
Lvl 55 Dig (You ESCAPED)
Lvl 60 *AK47 Attack(BANGBANGBANG)
Lvl 67 *Massacre (YAAAY!)
Lvl 73 *Politician (President of some Middle-Eastern country. They love you.)
Lvl 81 *Bankruptcy (You now rule a poor country. SUCks fo you!"
Lvl 90 *Revolution (No moar respect)
Lvl 100 * ASSASSINATION (Good bye)
*Grow an Afro- Increases User's Defense one stage
*Illegal Drugs- Increases User's attack 10 stages. May cause poison.
*Graffiti- Gets in opponents eyes. Power-40 Accuracy-100
*Gangster- Your awesomeness destroys opponent. Power-60 Accuracy-85
*Pistol- BLAM! Power-75 Accuracy- 95
*Jailed- Speed drops 5 stages, Defense/SP Defense rise 5.
*AK47- Attack BOOMBOOMBOOM. Power 95 Accuracy- 90
*Massacre- If this Attack kills the opponent, one of his partner Pokemon will also die. Power: 70 Accuracy: 75
*Politician- Corruption is Everywhere. Power: 100 Accuracy: 95
*Bankruptcy - All stats of both opponent and user decrease one stage.
*Revolution- Opponents power increases one stage, but their accuracy decreases two stages.
*Assassination- User dies. All power-up are doubled and passed onto the next Pokemon.

Base Stats:
HP: 70(Hobos can't really take much hits)/ Attack: 128(Hobos can be quite abusive)/ Defense 40(Same as HP)/ Sp. Attack: 40(Hobos aren't exactly mind lords)/ Sp. Defense:150 (However, try getting into a Hobo's head. Not gonna work)/ Speed:Mach 5 (Hobo's are Drunk)

#151.2: Soboh is black, so alot of other Pokes are rude to him. So he kills them. DEATH TO RACISM!

Baton Passed Away
Ability- AIDS
EV: 6HP/252 Akt/252 SDef
Moves: Assassination
Illegal Drugs
Pistol
Jailed

Power yourself up until you are weak. Than use Assassination and switch to a guy that greatly benefits from it. TaaDaa! Pistol is for Taunt defense. If your opponent kills you before you can Kill yourself, they'll die of AIDS. It's a win-win.

Scumbag
Ability- Drinking
EV 6 HP/ 252 ATK/252 SDef
Moves: Illegal Drugs
Politician
AK47 Attack
Massacre

Just beat 'em up.

29du5go.png

Name: Saferblad

Type: Grass Steel

Origin: A tribute to the great member of Pokebeach, safariblade.

Abilities: Moderator
If the Pokemon with a lower level attacks you they will be hurt themselves a small amount.

Movepool:

TMs and HMs
TM10 Hidden Power
TM17 Protect
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM44 Rest
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM86 Grass Knot
HM1 Cut

Level Up
Lv. 1 Vine Whip
Lv. 1 Growl
Lv. 5 Quick Attack
Lv. 8 Camouflage
Lv. 10 Bite
Lv. 12 Absorb
Lv. 15 Fury Cutter
Lv. 18 Cotton Guard
Lv. 20 Leech Seed
Lv. 24 Body Slam
Lv. 27 Aromatherapy
Lv. 30 Double Slap
Lv. 31 Bounce
Lv. 33 Grasswhistle
Lv. 35 Giga Drain
Lv. 36 Magical Leaf
Lv. 38 Disable
Lv. 40 Metal Sound
Lv. 45 Stun Spore
Lv. 48 Petal Dance
Lv. 50 Mega Punch
Lv. 52 Needle Arm
Lv. 55 Feint
Lv. 57 Dizzy Punch
Lv. 60 Comet Punch
Lv. 64 Metal Claw
Lv. 68 Synthesis
Lv. 70 Seed Bomb
Lv. 75 Sleep Talk
Lv. 78 Extremespeed
Lv. 80 Leaf Storm
Lv. 85 Guillotine

Stats:
HP: 60/ Attack 80/Defence 25/ Sp. Attack 785/Sp. Defence 30/ Speed 85

Pokedex: Saferblad's knife arm is so sharp it will cut immediatly through anything it touches. The other arm is so strong it can push an airplane easily.

Movesets:

Lazy Bum
Saferblad @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Sp. Attack/ 6 Defence
Mild Nature
-Sleep Talk
-Rest
-Synthesis
-Leaf Storm

Hand to Hand Combat
Saferblad @ Life Orb
EVs 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 6 Sp. Attack
-Mega Punch
-Brick Break
-Grass Knot
-Leaf Storm

Imakuni? is out.

Still going to grade and eliminate though. :3

Sorry my friends, but this is getting locked. I lack any time to pay attention to this as all of my time is directed at work, having a social life, and this site. It's for the best, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back