Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAYUMN these forums look sexy af though.

Contestants and dead players have 13 hours (9 PM BST) to sign up for the various challenges. Let's get this show on the road tonight! n_n

I'm going to have to withdraw my entries for the revival challenges. I'm too pressed for time to play in this.

DAYUMN these forums look sexy af though.

Contestants and dead players have 13 hours (9 PM BST) to sign up for the various challenges. Let's get this show on the road tonight! n_n
Let's, uh, TRY to get this show on the road tonight! :p

With the withdrawal of Blui and Drac (he's still alive, but we'd rather not give byes) bbninjas and I are opening up the signups to anyone. Even if you didn't sign up in the first place, now's your chance to get in! :O

"OK guys!" Celever cheered, "let's get this tournament underway!" That was when the lights went out.
"Celever," bbninjas whispered into his ear, "looks like a blackout. We'd better get everyone safely into their rooms." Celever nodded in return, and calmed people down, leading them back into their team dormitories. Of course, now that there were no teams, tensions were high through the groups. Especially with the old faces being back, not that they could see anything right now. Squirtle Squad, GM DracLord, and steffenka, the 3 members of Team GY.R.O.B. officially still in the competition, didn't seem opposed to a little teamwork though. They worked together to give everyone in the building their own little Robotic Operating Buddy for light during the blackout. Besides Athena, of course, who just used her fire magic.

The hall was then filled with screams. It was about 2 weeks later, and all the lights switched back on. Ironically, everyone's eyes switched off as they tried to adjust themselves back to the piercing gaze of the lightbulbs. Thankfully, Athena was on hand to cast some dark magic over the tent this time. Everyone felt extremely lathargic as a result, but at least their eyes weren't suffering, right? Well, it did take another day for the hosts to finally get back together with the players...

TOURNAMENT BRACKETS:
You can find the rules to the Ditto Tournament here.
YZHPStB.png
Oh yeah, bb and I are taking part, too! We wanted to keep the number of byes as low as possible... plus it'll be a bit of fun ;). If either of the hosts win, we will take the revive and keep it for ourselves. Who knows what will happen to it after that? O.O

Anyway, here are the teams for each quadrant of the brackets:
Quadrant 1: @Squirtle Squad vs @Luispipe8, @Celever vs BYE
212.png
Scizor
212.png

461.png
Weavile
461.png

142.png
Aerodactyl
142.png

83.png
Farfetch'd
83.png

715.png
Noivern
715.png

542.png
Leavanny
542.png

Quadrant 2: @bbninjas vs BYE, @Vom vs @King Xerneas
563.png
Cofagrigus
563.png

18.png
Pidgeot
18.png

668-f.png
Aurorus
668-f.png

591.png
Amoonguss
591.png

196.png
Espeon
196.png

323.png
Camerupt
323.png

Quadrant 3: @Keeper of Night vs @Mora, @PhantomHaze vs @scattered mind
637.png
Volcarona
637.png

695.png
Heliolisk
695.png

122.png
Kingdra
122.png

230.png
Mr. Mime
230.png

389.png
Torterra
389.png

693.png
Clawitzer
693.png

Quadrant 4: @Cypher333 vs @Ice Espeon, @Brave Vesperia vs BYE
416.png
Vespiquen
416.png

310.png
Manectric
310.png

489.png
Manaphy
489.png

668.png
668-f.png
Pyroar
668-f.png
668.png

646.png
Kyurem
646.png

71.png
Victreebel
71.png

If anyone wants to practice during rounds with a mirror team, feel free to contact me (I'll have my own teams made). A link to the PB Showdown Server can be found here.

It appears that we forget to set a deadline x_x

Results of Part 1 must be in by the 14th of May 12:00 GMT. Any player the prevents the battle from occurring will likely be eliminated by the tournament.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back