Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
RE: The Challenge: Season 6 - Challenge 3 Part 2 Posted!

I'll stop calling you kiwi :p pretty please!!!!! Hahaha

Itll just look so good so see that if Crushing Hammers hadnt of won that we too had reached our total!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Squirtle Squad said:
I'll stop calling you kiwi :p pretty please!!!!! Hahaha

Itll just look so good so see that if Crushing Hammers hadnt of won that we too had reached our total!

They would've won since half of their team voted for you anyway

BTW, we can still have supporters post until Celever gets here (>:U)

Mora

Don't Panic

bbninjas said:
Supporter Tally:
The Egg Knights (Target 9) (3 || 3) (Galaxy Hunter, Oreo9238, SylveonsAndEspurrs)
Centurions (Target 5) (3 || 4) (BigfootAUS, Professor Palutena, 9Tailz, SotS)
The Crushing Hammers (Target 7) (7 || 7) (Reggie McGigas, Machamp the Champion, Athena, steffenka, Kecleon-X, DarkMatterGaming, cptjacobkeys)
Team GYR.O.B (Target 8) (4 || 7) (Zarkurn, scattered mind, PokeBoss123, ilovecommas, Mora, MMAmoncham, Keeper of Night)
(grey names after post #265 and technically not counted included in the number tally)

Celever said:
  • You have until Wednesday the 12th Midnight GMT to reach your team's supporter goal. If less than 2 teams reach their goal, then the two groups closest to their respective goal wins!
  • However, if two teams meet their desired number of supporters before deadline, deadline will be called, and the two remaining teams will duke it out in the elimination challenge: part 3. This challenge will also include activities for the 3 teams not in danger of elimination, so don't worry about throwing this so as to not be bored! ;)
I thought deadline was called when two teams reached their quota. So wouldn't those other votes actually count, putting GYR.O.B. in second place? I guess it doesn't matter since they're still in second anyway, but still.

Squirtle Squad said:

If we hadn't won, then we wouldn't have been voting for you guys :p

Also, you're welcome!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Mora said:
bbninjas said:
Supporter Tally:
The Egg Knights (Target 9) (3 || 3) (Galaxy Hunter, Oreo9238, SylveonsAndEspurrs)
Centurions (Target 5) (3 || 4) (BigfootAUS, Professor Palutena, 9Tailz, SotS)
The Crushing Hammers (Target 7) (7 || 7) (Reggie McGigas, Machamp the Champion, Athena, steffenka, Kecleon-X, DarkMatterGaming, cptjacobkeys)
Team GYR.O.B (Target 8) (4 || 7) (Zarkurn, scattered mind, PokeBoss123, ilovecommas, Mora, MMAmoncham, Keeper of Night)
(grey names after post #265 and technically not counted included in the number tally)

Celever said:
  • You have until Wednesday the 12th Midnight GMT to reach your team's supporter goal. If less than 2 teams reach their goal, then the two groups closest to their respective goal wins!
  • However, if two teams meet their desired number of supporters before deadline, deadline will be called, and the two remaining teams will duke it out in the elimination challenge: part 3. This challenge will also include activities for the 3 teams not in danger of elimination, so don't worry about throwing this so as to not be bored! ;)
I thought deadline was called when two teams reached their quota. So wouldn't those other votes actually count, putting GYR.O.B. in second place? I guess it doesn't matter since they're still in second anyway, but still.

That is a good point... now, uh... come on, one more supporter need for the last two teams :U

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

bbninjas said:
Mora said:

That is a good point... now, uh... come on, one more supporter need for the last two teams :U

But doesn't team GYR.O.B. have grantm1999? He did say he supported Drac's team, which is Team GYR.O.B.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

steffenka said:
bbninjas said:

But doesn't team GYR.O.B. have grantm1999? He did say he supported Drac's team, which is Team GYR.O.B.

I'll have to check with Celever about it, because its really not supporting Team GYR.O.B in my books...

Mora

Don't Panic

bbninjas said:
steffenka said:

I'll have to check with Celever about it, because its really not supporting Team GYR.O.B in my books...

I don't think it matters. They would already have the total if the other votes were to be counted, which I'm thinking they will, but I could be wrong.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi

Holy wow the thread exploded o.o

Centurions clearly the best team though.

63548-p16E4k80KXh-R3kb.png

Lugia123

I'm being active and hoping someone will support us.

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Centurions, because I really like that banner. :eek:

Celever

Wheeeee~

Confirming that deadline has happened, and that grant's vote did count. The two winners have been decided, but I can't write the flavour tonight. We all know who won, but I'm not saying exactly who to keep up the suspense for (maybe) one of you! :p

The elimination challenge will be posted at roughly the same time as the results from this one. If you think you're going to be up for elimination in part 3, you'd better start preparing!

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Drac doesn't count! Centurions also made their goal!

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi

Not sure how Grant's vote counts really.

Celever said:
This post just needs to clearly show which team they are supporting, there are no restrictions besides that.

Personally the minimum I would define 'clearly show' as is mentioning the team name they are supporting (what good is a supporter that doesn't know the name of the team they supporting? :p)

Celever

Wheeeee~

Ice Espeon said:
Not sure how Grant's vote counts really.

Celever said:
This post just needs to clearly show which team they are supporting, there are no restrictions besides that.

Personally the minimum I would define 'clearly show' as is mentioning the team name they are supporting (what good is a supporter that doesn't know the name of the team they supporting? :p)

However, no one can argue that grant was meaning to support a different team, so he clearly showed which one he was supporting. That's all he needed to do for it to count.

PhantomHaze

Aspiring Trainer

Well I can't say that me and Vom didnt try :/

Turtwig

Retired retired Mod. Jovimohnaeliackvid.

I support the Crushing Hammers for summoning me. Good luck, you guys.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod

Why, Turtwig D: I thought you were my friend D:
Prob Jovimohnaeliackvid bribed you or something.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

I will support the Centurions! yay!
(pretty much only because i was asked, and because their banner looks nice c:)

Status
Not open for further replies.