Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the unveiling of the portal, bb expected a mad rush to begin, but was disappointed, as Steffenka appeared to be the only to enter. Well, bb did seem to forgot he is a bit out of sync with most of the other competitors, who were appropriately fast asleep. However, as soon as seven in the morning came, the remaining contestants and eliminees rushed straight into the portal after grabbing a bit of breakfast.

It took about half a day later when someone finally turned up fruitful. They had found the Pokemon in record time. The winner is...
Keeper of Night!

Congrats! You have been revived back into the Challenge! Anyways, it seems bb has to go and finalise the next Challenge now. Yuck.

Absol
AlakazamM
Celebi
Clauncher
Cubone
Dragonair
Ekans
Escavalier
Froakie
GlalieM
Goomy
Magikarp
Metapod
Minun
Pichu
PidgeotM
Plusle
Pupitar
Sandslash
Sceptile
Spearow
Virizion
Weepinbell
Zigzagoon

That was sadly very easy. I found the 24, after working out some technical errors, in about half an hour, and then spent another 20 minutes looking for the "25-35" total that I needed.
Until bb posted that there weren't that many.
All that after the challenge being posted several hours ago! Guess the others were busy too.

Right, glad to be back everyone! I also know that each and every one of you wish I would stay dead but... Yeah, that just won't happen without me fighting back.

That was sadly very easy. I found the 24, after working out some technical errors, in about half an hour, and then spent another 20 minutes looking for the "25-35" total that I needed.
Until bb posted that there weren't that many.
All that after the challenge being posted several hours ago! Guess the others were busy too.

Right, glad to be back everyone! I also know that each and every one of you wish I would stay dead but... Yeah, that just won't happen without me fighting back.

You may have only spent 20 minutes looking for nonexistant Pokemon, but we spent 12 hours looking for them. Had bbninjas number actually been correct, the Challenge would have been over before you even had a shot. That having been said, welcome back! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back