Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • A production line will randomly deposit an item into the inventory of each player on a set time basis.
Will we get an alert for that?

• A production line will randomly deposit an item into the inventory of each player on a set time basis.
Will we get an alert for that?
Yeah. I just need to confirm with bb how much we're putting in and when -- you'll probably get catchup production parts this first time too.

You hear the sound of a machine whirring from the middle of the island. With a 'chug, chug' some random parts are spitted out of the production line and distributed to players.

More parts are now being distributed!

Brave Vesperia approaches Celever and bbninjas.
"I really can't keep up with the competition at the moment. Work and stuff, you know?" says Brave.
"Hey, no problemo!" responds Celever. "We'll just distribute your parts to the other players, to not put a spanner into the works."
"I may see you at this upcoming Revive Challenge I keep hearing about," voices Brave.
"Will do, will do!" agrees bbninjas.

@Brave Vesperia's parts are now being randomly distributed equally among the remaining players!

Because Brave is now out, the elimination of this challenge will only be a single player chosen under the normal voting system.

Also, announcement! Every spectator/eliminated player can choose to PM Celever and I the name of a player to give 2 random items. What a great way to get some brownie points for help in a certain future challenge!

Scattered Mind burst through the door in the island's centre where the completion buzzer laid. He slams his fist down, sending a siren screeching through the island.
"YES!" exclaimed Scattered Mind in joy, oblivious to someone approaching from a concealed shadow in the room corner, "FIRST!"
"I'm not so sure about that," said King Xerneas, quite certain. "That buzzer was pressed roughly 10 minutes ago. By me."
"B-but-"
"Lost for words, I see."

bbninjas rushes to the buzzer along with the remaining four contestants (Celever had decided to take a nap for some reason and managed to not wake up).
"Congratulations King Xerneas!" he said. "I hope you've decided who you'd like to save. Scattered, you too! We need your ship as well if we're going to make it off this island!"

The room collapsed to reveal King Xerneas' Wolfen and Scattered Mind's Cloud Runner glistening clean, all ready for take off.

@King Xerneas and @scattered mind have completed their ships, and are now safe from elimination! They must also PM Celever and bbninjas a contestant (@steffenka, @Mora @PhantomHaze @Luispipe8) that they will each save from elimination.

After careful consideration, King Xerneas and Scattered Mind submit their copilots.
"Oi, Luis," calls Xerneas, "let's get out of here. No time to waste."
Luis hops up into the Wolfen's cockpit and Xerneas shuts the lid, and starts deciphering the dashboard of knobs and lights.
"Scattered, who do you choose?" asks bb.
"Uh..." starts Scattered Mind, "Mora."
Scattered and Mora race to their Cloud Runner and hop in.

"Well, it looks you two are left," said bb has he gestures to steffenka and PhantomHaze. He then turns to Fox McCloud. "McCloud, how many more passengers can we take?"
"One," the fox replies.
"Well, uh, it looks like one of you two are going to be left behind," says bbninjas, voicing the thoughts of the remaining two contestants aloud. "This is going to be a big elimination, the decider of the Top 5. That means that, for this round only, the entire audience may vote!"

Each host, spectator, eliminated and uneliminated contestant has until Monday the 24th 23:59 GMT to PM Celever and bbninjas the name of either @steffenka or @PhantomHaze. The contestant with most votes will be safe, the contestant with the least votes will be eliminated!
(i.e. you are voting for the player to save)

@Mora @scattered mind @King Xerneas @Luispipe8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back