Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
QHnMRfK.png

~ The one where Celever realises this challenge is actually pretty rubbish ;~; ~

Nothing interesting has happened this cycle at all! :eek:

Roles going out now
Roles out now

Last edited:

Mora

Don't Panic
Okay, so if you're a ghost, you probably shouldn't target King Xerneas. Just stating the obvious here.

Celever

Wheeeee~
v8yIo9W.png

~ ~ ~ \o/ THE ONE WHERE CELEVER ACTUALLY UPDATES EARLY! \o/ ~ ~ ~

Nothing special mechanic-wise again, but everyone applaud me for my punctuality! :p

Roles going out now
Roles out now.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
0e71VdB.png

We have a special guest next :>

Oh dear, I think I just heard some ghostly mix-ups again...

Roles going out now
Roles out \o/

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
nHLUIYK.png

~ The one where the worst challenge in The Challenge history finishes ~

It's Cycle XERNEAS, and everything so far has built up to this moment! No one could care less, though, given that this challenge was flawed in the first place and no one bothered playing how I was planning on them to. Oooooooh well.
Semi-final results:
Goomba ~ 20 points ~ @Mora ~ Non-ghost
Swoop ~ 30 points ~ @Brave Vesperia ~ Non-ghost
Toad ~ 40 points ~ @King Xerneas ~ Ghost
Luma ~ 50 points ~ @Luispipe8 ~ Non-ghost
Wiggler ~ 60 points ~ @scattered mind ~ Ghost
Chain Chomp ~ 70 points ~ @stefenka ~ Non-ghost
Luigi ~ 80 points ~ @PhantomHaze ~ Non-ghost

To make it totally clear, Xerneas really has three options here. He can target Mora and make him a ghost, target Brave Vesperia and make him a ghost or target any other player and put himself up for elimination. Y'know, if he has an undying love for both of his other targets he would rather get himself killed for. Or something.

After that PhantomHaze will have his cycle where he eliminates either of the two ghosts, one of which is guaranteed to be scattered mind. Xerneas has 24 hours, so deadline is at 1:23 AM Tuesday the 11th August BST.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Mora has been eliminated!

Mora had a revive, though, so Mora has come back alive! \o/ He's used his up his revive now, though.

Next challenge will be up soon. bb needs to iron out the details and I'm traveling tomorrow, so we'll see.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
rOhwjd1.png

7n3HfCa.png

"Well, it looks like we got to see the first effects of the Revive," stated bbninjas. "Not like it was unexpected or anything."
"Yes, yes, but that's a thing of the past," said Celever. "I've just got news of a new arrival."
Commotion immediately erupted amongt the contestants - a new arrival was quite unexpected.
Celever waited a few seconds for the discussion to die down and continued to speak. "Luckily for you, this new arrival is not exactly a contestant. Think more a special guest."
"So, get to the fun stuff, who exactly is it?" asked a contestant.
bbninjas looked at his invisible watch. "I'd say... about three seconds," he answered.
Right on cue, a pink blob thing appeared in the sky. It awkwardly puffed around for a minute or so while the contestants stared at it in awe.
"Meet Kirby," said Celever, simply.
bbninjas came to take charge. "Right, so Kirby here has impersonated one of the members of PB. We," gesturing and Celever, "already know who Kirby has impersonated, but it'll be your task to find it out."
"How?" asked another contestant.
"By bribing! You are going to have to bribe us for the information-"
bbninjas was cut off by a loud noise somehow falling from the sky.
"Hold it, right there!" shouted the intruder, also known as Professor Palutena. "Did I hear bribing? You can bribe me too!"
"Sure, wynaut," said bbninjas, trying to recontrol the crowd while passing a slip of paper to the professor. "Professor P, Celever and I all know the impersonated, so the only option is you to bribe us! It's a very important skill in life, you know."
A goody-two shoes decided to break the moment. "So, uh, isn't bribing illegal?"
bbninjas checks his papers. "Nope, no mention of bribing as an illegal sport, so let the fun begin! We'll just be sitting here in the shade while you go and do something productive :3."

The Challenge:
  • Welp, it looks like Kirby has impersonated and dressed up as a member of PB. Your task is to find out who Kirby has impersonated.
  • You will find this out by bribing the bribees, who know who Kirby is impersonating. The bribees are the following: @bbninjas, @Celever and @Professor Palutena.
  • You will bribe us through the Conversation feature on PB. One conversation per briber per bribee. Please don't send bribes through Skype or etc.
  • You can bribe us with anything you want! That may be pictures or compliments, but I hope you think of something more unique, providing it complies by the PB rules.
  • You must accompany your bribe with a question! This could be as simple as "Is the impersonated person male or female?" or something like "Is Kirby wearing a fedora?". You could even ask if there is a specific thing we would really like to be bribed with!
  • We will accept your bribe on accordance to the question you ask. If you ask a question that would return a large hint, your bribe has to be pretty good. If you ask a question that would not give much away, your bribe probably doesn't need to be that good. So, save your good bribes for good questions!
  • You may not use an accepted bribe on any bribee more than once. For an example, you can't bribe Celever and bbninjas with the same picture and expect it to be accepted both times.
  • If we see the same bribe more than once, we may get a little sick of it and won't accept it!
  • You cannot have one or more pending bribes on the same bribee. However, you can have one pending bribe on each bribee.
  • If you think you know who Kirby has impersonated, send all three of us bribees your guess under the Conversation heading Kirby is.... You can only send one guess every 24 hours to prevent spamming >:V.
  • Those that do not discover the impersonated will be up for elimination.
Deadline for submitting bribes will be Saturday the 22nd of August at 11:59 PM GMT and the deadline for submitting guesses will be Sunday the 23rd of August at 11:59 PM GMT, so we can respond to last minute bribes.

Also, spreadsheet from the previous challenge.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
If you think you know who Kirby has impersonated, send all three of us bribees your guess under the Conversation heading Kirby is.... You can only send one guess every 24 hours to prevent spamming >:V.
Updated to 24 hours. Keep in mind you can send as many bribes as you like each day, this 24 hours thing is for sending in a guess. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.