Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

professorlight

Ice Queen
I saw that coming, but... goodness.

You are really bad. I mean, I expected bad humor, but not a complete lack of it; I can't believe a reference to "amazon pandora's assets" was the top joke we heard here (incidentally, goodness, xerneas), and the funniest exchange ended up being mora's, and only because the lack of trying was just so obvious that it is something I would expect from kid icarus, but better done.

I'm serious; if that giant middle finger of a dialogue had been crafted and intentional, it had the most potential; like it is, well, you heard P.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
'ey, I'd say I'm doing pretty good for a host that has never played nor hosted such Challenge Dx

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Yeah, most of the time we are hinting at something. bb went off script ;;
Script? Plays have scripts. Shakespeare wrote plays. Shakespeare's name has "shake" at the beginning of it. Shakes are made of ice cream, which is made of milk. Milk comes from cows. Miltank is the cow Pokemon.

THE NEXT CHALLENGE IS BASED ON MILTANK GUYS.

Celever

Wheeeee~
XG1PUni.png

dX97KNe.png

In the wake of a hugely inactive last challenge leaving 4 players up for elimination, Keeper of Night was in his room feeling confident in himself. "Same message copy/pasted to you, and you, aaaaaaaand you!" he sniggered as he laid back in his chair. "Man, this competition is too easy, I don't even have to take part in the challenges right now! :3" However, some of his "allies" had other plans.
The next day Celever and bbninjas called the competitors into the main hall. "Right, the boat is outside waiting," bbninjas declared, "and so one of you four is going home!"
"GM DracLord," Celever started, "step forward." He walked nervously in front of everyone else. "Keeper of Night, step forward. You are tied for the most votes with GM Drac." KoN looked pissed as he walked in front of the rest of the group. All he wanted to know is who had betrayed him. "Now, heads or tails?" Celever questioned. "Heads!' KoN cried, as bbninjas flipped his coin onto tails. The room gasped as KoN was ushered outside onto the boat.
Keeper of Night has been eliminated from The Challenge! ( :o )

"Now then, let's get onto the teaser." Celever said. "It was actually the Poltergust 300, but bb made it the wrong colour..." Celever glared at bbninjas while he looks totally embarassed.
"One user guessed the franchise though! :D" bbninjas cried defiantly. "PhantomHaze thank you for saving me from the scolding! :3"
"Anyway," Celever leered, "Phantom did a great job at that guess, so he gets an advantage in this challenge. This will be different from Xerneas' advantage, but both are very powerful."
"We've got nothing more to talk abou-" bbninjas started before he got thousands of chills down his spine. He turned slowly...
"IT'S A BOO!" the competitors cried as they ran away for their lives. Two players were caught by the ghosts, though.
Celever grinned. "Well, that was a dramatic start! Let's get this challenge rolling..."

The Challenge:
  • You will all be given a role from this list:
Goomba ~ 10 points
Koopa ~ 20 points
Swoop ~ 30 points
Toad ~ 40 points
Luma ~ 50 points
Wiggler ~ 60 points
Chain Chomp ~ 70 points
Luigi ~ 80 points
  • Two players will also start as ghosts.
  • Every cycle each player must send bbninjas and Celever a PM with another player's name in it. This is called targeting the player, and roles will be swapped between the sender of the PM and their target no matter what. Furthermore:
  • If a non-ghost targets a ghost when the non-ghost has fewer points than the ghost, the non-ghost will become a ghost and the ghost will become a non-ghost.
  • If a non-ghost targets a ghost when the non-ghost has more points than the ghost, the non-ghost will remain a non-ghost and the ghost will remain a ghost.
  • If a ghost targets a non-ghost when the ghost has fewer points than the non-ghost, the ghost will remain a ghost and the non-ghost will remain a non-ghost.
  • If a ghost targets a non-ghost when the ghost has more points than the non-ghost, the ghost will become a non-ghost and the non-ghost will become a ghost.
  • If a ghost targets a ghost, they will both stay as ghosts.
  • If a non-ghost targets a non-ghost they will both stay as non-ghosts
  • At the end of the 7 cycles, King Xerneas' advantage will come into play. He will be able to target any player he likes in his own private cycle, and everyone's roles will be publicised just for him. He has the ability to decide the fate of everyone else in the game if you allow it, so play carefully.
  • There will be 7 cycles (not including King Xerneas' private cycle), which will last 24 hours each. The players that have the ghost role at the end of King Xerneas' cycle will be up for elimination. Speaking of elimination, this is where PhantomHaze's advantage comes into play.
  • There will only be one vote cast in this elimination, and it will be cast by PhantomHaze. Whoever he chooses of the two players up for elimination goes home, no questions asked.
  • Each cycle will last 24 hours. This cycle lasts a little bit longer to give time for people to ask questions and because I'm posting this at 3:45 AM, which isn't a good time for consistent updates.
vRjsIts.png]

~ Let the games begin ~

Deadline: Saturday the 1st of August at 21:00 BST.
Roles going out now
Roles sent out, you may now submit your targets.

@PhantomHaze @King Xerneas @Luispipe8 @scattered mind @Mora @GM DracLord @steffenka @Brave Vesperia

Last edited:

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Oooh you are all in SO much trouble if I ever get back in this game.

Though I congratulate you all on getting smart. Took you long enough. Have fun! I really was running out of time to play this anyway.

Until next time. o/

Celever

Wheeeee~
L7mVONC.png

~ The cycle with the modkill ~

GM DracLord has been modkilled for inactivity.

He was Koopa ~ 20 points at the time of his modkill. Goomba ~ 10 points has now been promoted to Goomba ~ 20 points, so that we don't have a weird gap.

Roles going out now.
All Roles should be out. You have until Monday the 3rd of August at 00:06 BST (exactly 24 hours) to send in actions.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
2zNNt3r.png

~ TOO LOUD~

/me shouts at Luispipe8 for not sending in an action.

Roles going out now.
All Roles should be out. You have until Tuesday the 4th of August at 4:52 BST (exactly 24 hours) to send in actions.

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
CYCLE 4
~ The one where bb's images break and he's not on to fix them ~

QkT7xUW.png

~ Also the one where the ghosts prey on the weak ~

A *HUGE* plot twist has happened! The ghosts have disregarded their old bodies and have now manifested themselves in the two players with the weakest roles in the game! How exciting :eek:

Roles going out now
Roles are out. Happy ghost hunting n_n

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.