Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Challenge: Season 6 - Challenge 2 Results!

Yeah, I'm going for KoN's team, and I liked their banner best anyway, so it works out well. :p

I personally think Centurions' banner looks quite nice (i.e. moreso than the others), so I suppose I'll root for them for now.
Good luck guys ^v^

Can we just eliminate everybody that hasn't sent in their PM yet and move on with our lives?

Keeper of Night said:
Can we just eliminate everybody that hasn't sent in their PM yet and move on with our lives?

We've got all the votes, but I'm having a bout of sickness atm so the update probably won't be up until later, which is when deadline would be anyway lol.

/me asks for the other three PMs...

m75pUDT.png

[img=400x300]http://www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf/_ui/downloads/AnimalCrossing_wallpaper_800x600-A.jpg[/img]​

The hall was surprisingly casual for the aftermath of the challenge. Centurions decided to retreat back to their room for a celebration of their victory, while The Crushing Hammers were all applauding scattered mind and Mora in the corner of the foyer for their amazing work. Vom and Phantom Haze of The Egg Knights were terrified of what was to come should Brave Vesperia maintain his illness. Two random bypassers on PokéBeach island, Athena and rev3rsor, noticed the chaos that was happening in the Nintendo building earlier and decided to come watch the competition unfold, Athena settling down with The Crushing Hammers after being taken aback by their Bergmite banner, and rev3rsor joining the previous challenge's winners, Centurions, in their little party. Amidst all the happenings, things were surprisingly calm over at Eccellente's room.

The moment the results were announced, Camoclone ran over to the two hosts of the competition and told them to banish raichulover11. King Xerneas followed suit a few hours later, and after a reminder by the hosts to submit, Tails and Luispipe8 did the same. Alas, poor raichu, we barely knew ya. They didn't even get a chance to submit their vote before they were ushered off of the island, although this was after deadline, anyway.

"OK guys," Celever stood up on a table, showing his leadership, "that was a fairly easy elimination, but things will only get harder from here."
"That's right," bbninjas echoed, joining Celever on the table, "and this is where you guys get to test your metal with all of Nintendo's most popular franchises and games!"
"Our first franchise is Animal Crossing," Celever stated, "and I'm really excited about this one, as it's drawing more fans back to Nintendo, and creating hype for your games ages before they're even planned!"

THE CHALLENGE (PART 1):
  • You've made your banner. You've made your team. But now you need supporters.
  • As a team, you must design a speech about why your franchise is the greatest and should be elected as part as of your mayoral campaign.
  • Your speech should include a general background and overview of your franchise, and comparisons to the other franchises in the competition, and why your's is better than there's. We would also like some ideas about where you plan to take your franchise leading into the future.
  • You can include anything else that you want in the speech, so go wild... or as wild as you can with a piece of writing...
  • Try and aim for a good length with your speech. We need enough material there for you to really get your point across and show us why you should get elected over the other teams, but both bbninjas and I get bored easily! We will tell you if we feel your speech is too long the first time you submit it, giving you a chance to change it. You will not be given extensions, however, so get it right first time ;)
  • You have until a hidden date and time GMT to PM your finalised speech to us. Any late submissions will not be marked and the team will be forced to eliminate a team member.
  • Speeches will be ranked against other teams, in sections of 'Teamwork' and 'Everything Else'. In other words, you will be given a "1st", "2nd", "3rd", "4th", or "5th" based on where you rank in comparison to the other teams.
  • In this challenge, the main focus is on the speech, and where you place will be predominantly based on that. However, we do NOT want to see one person doing everything.
  • To submit, all you have to do is PM your completed project -- the speech -- to bbninjas and Celever. You will not be able to modify your project in any way once the PM has been sent, unless we state otherwise, so make sure everything is there before you send it off ;).
  • The next part of this challenge will be either easier or harder for each team depending on where they rank, so even if you feel you won't get 1st place, striving for 2nd or 3rd still puts you at an advantage over those who place lower than you.
  • Good luck to everyone, and don't forget to spell check ;)

All 5 teams were pretty panicked. A speech? They didn't come here to write! Nevertheless, they all decided to buckle down and get to work, especially Eccellente; they were hoping to redeem themselves after their incredibly close loss of the first challenge.

RE: The Challenge: Season 6 - Challenge 3 Posted!

Challenge accepted! Let's go to the HQ, Egg Knights!

Deadline has been made earlier, but you guys don't get to know when that is. Hurry up! Progress so far has been abysmal throughout all 5 teams...

The deadline is fixed, btw, but you guys probably don't want to wait and see what happens if you don't submit on time ;)

I think I may need to talk to you about that...

We need a permanent sub, guys! If you are interested, please PM bbninjas and I. If we cannot find a sub by the end of challenge 3 part 1, the person who is subbing out will be immediately modkilled.

I'm going to have to drop, I'm taking a break from PB for a while due to being really busy irl. But I'll be back in the summer after graduation.

I summon the Centurions to the QuickTopic!!!

Editing shall commence! :D

Two weeks into Challenge 3 with minimal progress from most teams, rev3rsor and Athena became bored and decided to do some snooping. They headed into bbninjas' office and, on his desk, found his private folder labelled "Challenge Information". After sifting through piles of paper, the two supporters noticed the section labelled "Challenge 3" with two more folders slotted inside. One read "Deadline Information", the other "Submissions". The latter folder appeared quite thick. rev then gathered all of the participants into the main foyer, where Athena made her own speech. She opened up the folder labelled "Deadline Information" and read what it said on the lone piece of paper inside: When the first team submits, the other 4 will have 72 hours to submit their speeches. "Just a little tip to help you guys along! ;)" Athena ended on, before heading back to her private room with rev3rsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back