Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with photos, but I'm clueless about sounds. We can always have a voice call on Skype :V

I'm able to upload photos, but not sounds :/
Why? Do you not have a method of recording?

Photos are fine. I'm able to edit sound files, but I'm not sure how I could upload them (other than Youtube).
Use recording software to save it as a .mp3 file and upload it to file share sites like SendSpace. Same way you'd upload any other file.

I don't think I can record sounds, but I have this
Not sure how that's relevant. If you have a microphone, you can record sounds.

I know how to upload images to the internet. I have no idea about sounds.
If you have a microphone, it's not hard. Voice recording software (like the free Audacity) is all you need.

I can make a tutorial on how to upload sound files. It's really not any different than uploading any other file.

EDIT: also heads up, it took me like 5 tries to get this post so server lag might multiply it.

Last edited:
Images are fine. Audio I've never shared, but I do have recording software and a microphone, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Having Skype doesn't mean that you have a microphone. Do you have a microphone?

Voice recordings may end up not being necessary anyway. We're still talking about it.
Well I don't have a "physical" microphone, and I'm not sure that my computer has one. I have talked with people over Skype before, so I assume that means I have one?

Below is a totally important question. Answer it truthfully or I will come and find you.

Do each of you have some way to take a photograph and upload it onto the internet? And do each of you have some way to record sounds and upload it onto the internet?

I have a way, but editing sound may pose a problem

Just to keep the conversation going, whilst Celever and bb hopefully find time to do the challenge, how's everybodys day been? Are y'all doing anything exciting this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back