Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess me and 5 others went in with the mindset that "Someone is going to shoot me! Better protect myself!" :p

Uhh I can definitely say I haven't been active, like at all. Been gone for about a month and surprised to see that I'm just now up for elimination. Also sorry for disappearing so sudden, if I end up surviving I'll sure make up for it.

That was deadline.

Keeper didn't submit. Drac shot keeper. Drac wins.

I am disappoint.

Sad. I completely forgot. A reminder would have been nice, especially since I obviously wanted to submit by asking questions before submitting.

Uhhhh... well then... the success of this game really makes you wonder why the game stopped being hosted on this site! Congratulations to our winner @GM DracLord regardless! He will not be up for elimination as he has won immunity for getting to the final round.

The two contestants who didn't sign up from the start, @Vom and @King Xerneas, are both up for elimination.

For not submitting an action and thus being modkilled, @Mora and @Keeper of Night are also both up for elimination.

The rest of you, that being @scattered mind, @Luispipe8, @steffenka, @Brave Vesperia, @Squirtle Squad and @PhantomHaze, are all eligible to receive the gift of free immunity from GM DracLord. He only gets to give out one, so everyone go grovel! ;)

GM DracLord has until Tuesday the 23rd at 11:59 BST to send us his decision as to who he will save from being up for elimination. Obviously sending it in earlier lets the game move on faster etc. etc..

I thought not submitting was the equivalent of doing nothing (and earning a piercing shot), which is what I was considering doing?

It actually mentioned in the rules we linked you to that the you must submit 'do nothing', you can't just do nothing. Anyways, I assume you figured that out by now :p

Hurm. Didnt expect KoN would forgot. But i thank you, wished could have given the imunity to you. So who gonna gain gonna get it?

In the event that I don't submit, what's my default? :p
Depending on general activity, not submitting an elimination vote could end in a modkill. However, all live players are currently active enough, so like Keeper said it'll probably just default to a vote on yourself.

469lv5Z.png

nintendologo.png
Without the restrictions of teams to play with, underground communications began. Anyone besides GM DracLord could be eliminated (since he was too busy playing sims to save anyone else). Votes quickly began piling in and it was clear before majority was reached whose head was on the block. As the contestants all crowded around Vom threatening to throw him in the ocean for no apparent reason (for us hosts anyway), bb and Celever decided to step in. "At least let Vom on the boat..." Celever said, as he led the confused contestant out to the pier.
Vom has been eliminated from The Challenge.

"Now then," bbninjas said, having just finished with moving, "I'm in the mood for travelling..."

The Challenge:
  • Celever and bbninjas are bored and want a holiday. Somewhere Nintendo, of course.
  • Your challenge is to give us hosts a plan for a vacation in an area in Nintendo. This place can be any size, from New Bark Town to the entire Sinnoh region, Princess Peach's castle to the entire Mushroom Kingdom. It's entirely up to you.
  • We will judge your plans in a ranking system. Where you rank will have some kind of effect in the next challenge. The three lowest ranking challengers will be up for elimination; everyone else will be safe.
  • Things you need to include:
- A location. We need to know were we are going.
- Activities. We want to actually do something. Please tell us what we're doing, too. We're lousy executives after all.
- Program. No program, no activity.
- Accommodation and Transport. We prefer not to be hobos :U
- Costs and a Budget. Of $3000. I hope you saw that one coming. We (or Nintendo) will have to know how much this costs.
- The more the better! Just make sure we can see everything you propose in a week :U

• Your plans will be judged in the following categories:
- Creativity and Originality. We don't want to be bored out of our brains when we go there.
- Practicality. "What?" you may say. "It's not like we can just go to another planet and visit attractions, right?" Well, we still need to be able to visit everything in one week.
- Engagement and Value for Money. Come on, we don't want to visit the sewers for $100 thankyou very much.
- Grammar and Spelling. We don't want to read a proposal full of grammar and spelling mistakes!
- Knowledge and Understanding. I do hope you know what you're talking about when you send us to some other planet... x__x
- Presentation. We need to be able to read and understand the proposal. Prettiness will also be rewarded.
- Problem Solving. If there's a problem, we want to see you fix it. Now I wonder how we are going to actually see this process...
  • After you submit your holiday plan we will send you a problem we encountered on our holiday. You will each have 24 hours to resolve our issue.
  • We will only be in the world for a week. The traveling there and back in our own private rocket don't contribute to this.
  • Poor Nintendo can only spare $3000 after their recent breakdown. Unless you can somehow get SEGA on board (and we're telling you - they won't), you must not go over the budget. And no cheapskates either.
You have over 9 days, or until Monday the 6th of July at 11:59 PM to submit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back