Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Part 1:
Luis - Gallade-Mega
Keeper - Darkrai
Xerneas - Xerneas
Scattered - Latios
SS - Squirtle
Mora - Celebi
Ice Espeon - Entei
Brave Vesperia - M-Rayquaza
Blui - Ditto
PhantomHaze - Infernape
GM Draclord - Flygon
Vom - Shaymin
Cypher333 - Gallade

Part 2:
Luis - Gallade-Mega
Keeper - Darkrai
Xerneas - Xerneas
Scattered - Latios
Steffenka - Binacle
SS - Squirtle

Mora - Celebi
Ice Espeon - Entei
Blui - Ditto
PhantomHaze - Infernape
GM Draclord - Flygon

Cypher333 - Gallade
WanderingWolf - Zorua

Part 3:
Luis - Gallade-Mega
Keeper - Darkrai
Xerneas - Xerneas
Scattered - Latios
Steffenka - Binacle
SS - Squirtle

Mora - Celebi
Blui - Ditto
PhantomHaze - Infernape
GM Draclord - Flygon

Vom - Shaymin
Cypher333 - Gallade

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
But you technically went into brackets and stuff and just forfeited the match, so you are ;)

Oh, ok, ok, just making sure. Anyways, when are the deadlines for the other stuff supposed to be? With the transition to XF and all I got a bit lost. Dx

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Oh, ok, ok, just making sure. Anyways, when are the deadlines for the other stuff supposed to be? With the transition to XF and all I got a bit lost. Dx
The deadlines should be whenever the last Ditto battle is due, which should be revealed very soon ^_^

Celever

Wheeeee~
GRIp0gY.png

nDWLLqg.png
Finals Team:
441.png
Chatot
441.png

555.png
Darmanitan
555.png

169.png
Crobat
169.png

127.png
Pinsir
127.png

606.png
Beheeyem
606.png

497.png
Serperior
497.png

Congratulations to bbninjas and Brave Vesperia for making it this far! They're both duelling for the grand prize: a revive. Of course, if bb gets it, the revive will meet a hidden fate! However, if BV takes the gold trophy home, he will have one immunity pin against elimination! This is actually fairly exciting :p. It'd be great if you two could arrange a time and post it in thread so that others can watch you battle it out!

Of course, Stage 2 and 3 are also coming to a close. We're giving you guys 5 days to get submissions in, because we all know you need those last minute grinding sessions for Pachirisu's Click-Clack Attack! Deadline will fall on Monday the 8th of June at 11:59 PM BST. Don't forget, you send your Part 2 and Part 3 submissions to both bbninjas and Celever via PM.

@Luispipe8, @Keeper of Night, @King Xerneas, @scattered mind, @Mora, @Ice Espeon, @Brave Vesperia, @Cypher333 and @WanderingWolf have all signed up for either Part 2 or Part 3. Don't forget to get submissions in! None of you have sent in both Part 2 and Part 3 if you've signed up for both, so you all get tagged! Wooh!

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Actually, the best choice would be Sludge Wave.
252+ SpA Roserade Sludge Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Rayquaza: 166-196 (47.2 - 55.8%) -- 77.3% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Roserade Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Rayquaza: 157-186 (44.7 - 52.9%) -- 27% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Roserade Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Rayquaza in Strong Winds: 136-164 (38.7 - 46.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
I sent in my quote for Trendy Trends. :D
Anyways, I'll be available (as far as I know) for the rest of the day, so just post here when you're ready @bbninjas! Tomorrow and Friday aren't good days for me but just let me know what time you want to battle if it's after today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.