Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

that new Legendary Dragons of Unova box didnt come with any special TCGO cards did it? or is it just 3 promos, figures, 4 packs?

The-Kaiser said:
that new Legendary Dragons of Unova box didnt come with any special TCGO cards did it? or is it just 3 promos, figures, 4 packs?

No code cards.

Ahh good i decided to bite the bullet and just buy the promo's from that box as singles on ebay :)

I recently got the idea to buy a Pokémon plushie. The Entei ones looked a little weird, and compared to some of the plushies from Pokévault they're very cheap.
So I think at least 50% of the plushies on Ebay are fake, which is sad. Umbreon plushies for $8,00 and free shipping from Hongkong? Ehm, no. I heard fake plushies can have lead in them so I'm not risking anything, also because I won't buy anything fake.
But some on Ebay look very real, but most fake Umbreons have weird ears and no tags which shows they're fake.

But I've concluded that real plushies are too expensive for me, so I probably won't be getting any at all :c
Unless someone knows some cheaper ones?

Has the Unova league symbol been made into a enamel pin yet? cus it reminds me of the Starfleet from Star Trek symbol sometimes.

Riraito said:
I recently got the idea to buy a Pokémon plushie. The Entei ones looked a little weird, and compared to some of the plushies from Pokévault they're very cheap.
So I think at least 50% of the plushies on Ebay are fake, which is sad. Umbreon plushies for $8,00 and free shipping from Hongkong? Ehm, no. I heard fake plushies can have lead in them so I'm not risking anything, also because I won't buy anything fake.
But some on Ebay look very real, but most fake Umbreons have weird ears and no tags which shows they're fake.

But I've concluded that real plushies are too expensive for me, so I probably won't be getting any at all :c
Unless someone knows some cheaper ones?

Best source I've found for plushes is conventions, but that was back when I lived in the States. I dunno about the state of conventions over here, and it certainly wouldn't be worth going to one just to get into the dealer's room and score some plushes, but it's a nice perk if there happens to be one you'd like to attend anyway.

Legitimate plushes are expensive (and, yeah, you can pretty much write off any Ebay plsuh coming from Hong Kong as counterfeit), especially outside of Japan. I plan on making a killing on UFO plushes when I manage to make my way out there, since I'm very good at the UFO machines (and also humble). They're a very nice quality, though, so if there's one you're particularly interested in, it's not something bad to save up for. PokéVault is a very trustworthy site to order from, much more so than Ebay. People who legitimately look for, buy, and collect the plushes might be able to give you more advice, I'm more of an incidental collector.

Where is the cheapest place to buy 1st Edition NM to M Fossil cards? I looked on eBay, but all the cards that I need would cost me $117.09! (and I only need 16 cards!) I would get them from Troll & Toad but I don't trust them to send me good condition cards because every time I've ever ordered "NM" cards from them, I got stuff that was in Played condition.

Have you looked at Collectors Cache?

omahanime said:
Have you looked at Collectors Cache?

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately they're a lot more expensive.

Ebay Lowest BIN:

Aerodactyl H: $9.50
Articuno H:$16.89
Dragonite H: $15.20
Hitmonlee H: $8.00
Hypno H: $11.89
Kabutops H: $10.00
Raichu H: $10.00
Zapdos H: $9.50
Aerodactyl NH: $4.50
Ditto NH: $4.00
Gengar NH: $5.99
Hypno NH: $3.15
Kabutops NH: $3.49
Lapras NH: $3.49
Moltres NH: $5.00

Total: $117.09

Collector's Cache:

Aerodactyl H: $12.00
Articuno H: $25.00
Dragonite H: $35.00
Hitmonlee H: $18.00
Hypno H: $12.99
Kabutops H: $12.99
Raichu H: $12.99
Zapdos H: $25.00
Aerodactyl NH: $5.00
Ditto NH: $2.99
Gengar NH: $7.00
Hypno NH: $2.00
Kabutops NH: $3.00
Lapras NH: $2.50
Moltres NH: $8.00

Total: $172.47

I would go on Youtube, or the forums and see what people have. Often or not, you'll find people that have just opened up a box.

When do the X and Y spring tins with Xerneas EX and Yvetal EX come out? Same for the X and Y theme decks?

Elbow said:
When do the X and Y spring tins with Xerneas EX and Yvetal EX come out? Same for the X and Y theme decks?

Theme Decks Feb 5

Tins Mar 12

I need Pokemon TCGO code CARDS for season 1-7 as apparently the stack i got were all season 8's (still unused)

I want them for the art and for my card collection i dont care bout the code on them.

TheTPCProductionz said:
Seasons ?

there are different seasons in the Pokemon TCG lueage and each one gets you a different TCGO card if your playing in them

The-Kaiser said:
I need Pokemon TCGO code CARDS for season 1-7 as apparently the stack i got were all season 8's (still unused)

I want them for the art and for my card collection i dont care bout the code on them.

Yes, they are hard to find.

The-Kaiser said:
TheTPCProductionz said:
Seasons ?

there are different seasons in the Pokemon TCG lueage and each one gets you a different TCGO card if your playing in them

I have all the Pokemon Code Cards with all the different variation (for certain theme decks). THe total count comes out to be around 8x code cards. Good luck on your quest!

Whats the difference from the Base set Machamp from the Base set starter box from the one in the Base set 2 CDROM included 2 Player starter product?

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Additional_pair_of_XY_Promo_Blisters_released

so cus the coin size is too small is why these Blisters arnt released here!!!? >.(\

someone please tell me the best place online to get this since it wont be released here in the USA cus of the coin size.

The-Kaiser said:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Additional_pair_of_XY_Promo_Blisters_released

so cus the coin size is too small is why these Blisters arnt released here!!!? >.(\

someone please tell me the best place online to get this since it wont be released here in the USA cus of the coin size.

That has too be wrong. The old coins were the same size as half dollars.

Back