Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

The-Kaiser said:
Good maybe they remembered we USA players and collectors buy those also :D

Wait is it 3 pack or 1 pack promo one?

3 pack, Dream on

Single pack, single card, coin

Ahh ok Hope to get that on ebay later then or in lot of 2 or more :)

I haven't seen the LT triples in-person here in the UK actually, only online. Tesco seems to just keep putting out a never ending supply of the pin packs.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how can I tell if any of my Base Set packs are Shadowless?

I was Target today didnt see any LT check lane blisters =/

I did see a new Kalos Starter Set item though

it was a box with 2 BW era packs Kalos Stage 2 holo pokemon card up front and the kalos starter pin and the kalos starter deck

Picture of it i found on google!

maxresdefault.jpg

Added spoiler tags for large image ~Artemis

Brave Vesperia said:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how can I tell if any of my Base Set packs are Shadowless?

Pretty sure you have to open one and check.

Side note: Really upset that we can't get the three pack blister promos easily in the US. Definitely a bad move by pokemon...

Japanese booster boxes

Hello, i was wondering where i should buy japanese booster boxes with a reasonable shipping price to Europe. (mainly looking for X collection/Y collection)

Brave Vesperia said:

I believe they have an image of Trading Cards right above the text on the front of the package. Have not had any in hand ever since I got back into the TCG so you may want to verify that or wait for more answers here.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Shadowless-Pokemon-Cards-and-Booster-Packs-/10000000175939856/g.html

AmiAmi is, indeed, a good place to buy cards from for reasonable shipping prices. I regularly buy booster boxes from there and pay shipping costs rangign from €5-€12 depending on which shipping choices I choose (though they offer faster shipping that's more expensive as well). So long as you pay attention to your particular country's custom's fees, AmiAmi ordering is very reasonable.

I am looking for ex emerald pokemon energy. However, I am having trouble finding them for a decent price. Any tips? I would love to buy in bulk too

Royoboy said:
I am looking for ex emerald pokemon energy. However, I am having trouble finding them for a decent price. Any tips? I would love to buy in bulk too

Try joining the Facebook group called "Virbank City Pokemart" and posting there.

If that doesn't work you have ebay and troll and toad.

are the TCGO code cards for Kalos Starter set the same on the art side for Deluxe and non deluxe version?

Has the Unova league symbol been made into a enamel pin yet? cus it reminds me of the Starfleet from Star Trek symbol sometimes.

Does anyone have information on the Japanese Entei ex? Not the Dark Rush one, but in English it's in Magma vs Aqua I believe. In English it's like any other ex card, but in Japanese it came in this half deck or something. Does this also mean it's not holo? I haven't seen any pictures of a holo Entei ex.

*resumes her hunt for rare Entei cards*

Riraito said:
Does anyone have information on the Japanese Entei ex? Not the Dark Rush one, but in English it's in Magma vs Aqua I believe. In English it's like any other ex card, but in Japanese it came in this half deck or something. Does this also mean it's not holo? I haven't seen any pictures of a holo Entei ex.

*resumes her hunt for rare Entei cards*

This card was in Rocket Gang Strikes Back and is holo in Japanese as well since I have one lying around somewhere I think...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rocket%27s_Entei_ex_%28EX_Team_Rocket_Returns_97%29

There is also another Entei that came in a half deck, it is this one:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Entei_ex_%28EX_Team_Magma_vs_Team_Aqua_91%29

That one is not holo. I have the deck so I am 100% sure.

Thanks for confirming that for me, it looks like I'll have to look for the English Entei ex since the Japanese one is very hard to find

With the upcoming XY Pre-release approaching I figured I needed some stylish sleeves to celebrate the occasion and so I bought some pretty cool Xerneas ones. Here is the description of the sleeves:

"This is JAPAN Pokemon PROMO Limited Official XERNEAS FAIRY Type Card Deck Shield Sleeve 60P.(Japan version)

It was distributed as a prize for participation of Gym Battle Card Meeting held in commemoration of release of 'Pokémon Card Game Collection X and Y' released on December 13, 2013."

So what I'm wondering is, are these "Gym Card Battle Meetings" the equivalent to our League Challenges?

RE: 1997 Pokemon Carddass part 3&4 special cards

linkdu83 said:
Hello,

Does anyone know how to have these 2 specials carddass ?

20100313213559f5c.jpg

201003132135598af.jpg

I have one display sealed of Pokemon carddass part 4, and I want to know if I can find one of these cards (the carddass checklist of the part 4) in the display.
If not, I prefer to keep the display sealed.

No one ?

RE: 1997 Pokemon Carddass part 3&4 special cards

linkdu83 said:
linkdu83 said:
Hello,

Does anyone know how to have these 2 specials carddass ?

20100313213559f5c.jpg

201003132135598af.jpg

I have one display sealed of Pokemon carddass part 4, and I want to know if I can find one of these cards (the carddass checklist of the part 4) in the display.
If not, I prefer to keep the display sealed.

No one ?

You might have more luck posting that question on UPCCC since there are a few cardass and sealdass collectors there. I will also look into it myself and see if I can hunt down the info for you.

Back