Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

Anyone know what the promos are in the upcoming launch kit out soon ?

Furious fists/ Rising fists New Box ???!!!

So i was looking at some listings on ebay for ex pokemon. I stumbled upon a very interesting listing for a 'new' pokemon rising fists box consisting of 60 cards (I assume its a deck). I could not find this box anywhere but here and was wondering if it was a legit product. It has the 1st edition stamp on the lower left corner and the cards don't seem fake at all but the listing is what got me wondering it is listed as a rukario ex set i am not sure if its a typo. Here is the listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-cards-rukario-ex-set-With-a-gekitou-guide-/301263132477?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item4624ae973d

I am not sure what that is. The Machop card is from XY3. In the past Japanese decks would not use cards from the sets.

RE: Furious fists/ Rising fists New Box ???!!!

Zoura20 said:
So i was looking at some listings on ebay for ex pokemon. I stumbled upon a very interesting listing for a 'new' pokemon rising fists box consisting of 60 cards (I assume its a deck). I could not find this box anywhere but here and was wondering if it was a legit product. It has the 1st edition stamp on the lower left corner and the cards don't seem fake at all but the listing is what got me wondering it is listed as a rukario ex set i am not sure if its a typo. Here is the listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-cards-rukario-ex-set-With-a-gekitou-guide-/301263132477?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item4624ae973d

It looks like some sort of Lucario Ex deck, but like you I also hadn't seen it until now. It looks legit though.

I can't find much info about it but it comes with two promo cards:

Lucario EX 066/XY-P
oc8JNuF.jpg

Machamp 067/XY-P
1xLQO7q.jpg

EDIT: This deck seems to come with Corocoro Ichiban which was released on July 26th.

TPCi changed packaging on the individual blisters. Mega Charizard boxes are out, they cost $19.98. Same promo card in each box.

omahanime said:
TPCi changed packaging on the individual blisters. Mega Charizard boxes are out, they cost $19.98. Same promo card in each box.

My local Card Store has them since yesterday they got permission to sell them now cus of what happened with the last set being sold at Walmart's before hobby shops got theirs to sell

omahanime said:
What you mean they changed packaging? I didn't see new FUF products

Salamencetrainer34 said:
omahanime said:
What you mean they changed packaging? I didn't see new FUF products

The individual blisters front panel is die cut on the sides to make easier to tear open.

All sets that were released for the movies, and where to get them

I saw a lot of Japanese sets of cards based off of each movie that comes out. Is there a list of all of them that someone can share with me? Are there English movie sets? And a website that sells them at a decent price in m/nm condition would be great! Thanks!

Went to Walmart today and got both of the Single pack promo card blisters and only 1 of the 3 pack ones cus some reason there was no Slurpuff ones there. Is that a very good card now or something?

The-Kaiser said:
Went to Walmart today and got both of the Single pack promo card blisters and only 1 of the 3 pack ones cus some reason there was no Slurpuff ones there. Is that a very good card now or something?

No, I think maybe they just happened to run out, or switched them out for other products.

Patriots Fan said:
The-Kaiser said:

No, I think maybe they just happened to run out, or switched them out for other products.

Darn forgot to mention these were Furious Fists stuff >_(\ so now i have to wait till ebay or pokemoncenter site has the other one i guess =/

Had to go to Wal-mart today. As I was leaving I saw a Furious Fists floor display. I about ran over a little kid while I was staring at it.

Yeah sometimes those kids run around and / or get in the way in Walmart =/

Im wondering why my Walmart only had the 1 kind 3 pack blister

Im hoping the Slurpuff one isnt a Target Exclusive

The-Kaiser said:
Yeah sometimes those kids run around and / or get in the way in Walmart =/

Im wondering why my Walmart only had the 1 kind 3 pack blister

Im hoping the Slurpuff one isnt a Target Exclusive

For me, the problem isn't the little kids, but rather the cashiers. The cashiers always feel like they have to make unnecessary comments. "Aren't you too old for Pokemon?" "Woah, these packs cost alot" -.- The heck do they care, just take my money lol.
I mean, I don't look too old, but being 6'3 doesn't help out at all lol.

And yeah, saw the Slurpuff pack at my Walmart as well. Guess you just have to keep checking every few days or week to see when they get them.

Btw, anyone know when Walmart stopped selling Foreign packs? I swear I bought a few of them back in the day, but they don't seem to carry them now, at least not my local Walmart anyways.

I haven't seen foreign packs sold at big box stores in ages, though I do remember Walmart selling them, like, back in the early 00s.

I hope this is the right section, sorry if it's not. I've been trying to complete my BW promo collection, excluding ones like Tropical Beach or Victory Cup, and some of them are almost nowhere to be found. Eevee BW97, Mew BW98, and Ninetales BW66 stick out, among others. Ones from blisters and promo packs, especially. Tins and boxes show up all around. I've had a really hard time finding any blisters other than a few select ones ever since the set Next Destinies. Has anyone else seen a lack of blisters too? Or is there just a secret place that I don't know about?

I have seen a few from the United Kingdom so I'm almost wondering if they weren't even released in the US? On that note, are cards from the UK any different than ones from the US? I hesitate to purchase promos from another country because then I may feel like they don't exactly count in my collection because they're from a different country. If anyone could clear this up at all, please do, it's really frustrating because when I started collecting the promos I thought I could actually get them all. :(

Back