Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

i mean the 3 pack and 2 pack ones and walmart and target dont have them here :(

Patriots Fan said:
The-Kaiser said:
Anyone know a good place not on ebay for Pokemon Black and White Dark Explorers Blister packs unopened?

The 2 sellers on Ebay with some seem to be same person and dint seem very knowledgeable when i asked if i bought 2 will i get both versions of the product.

Do you mean the 2-pack blister or single blisters? Just saw the 2-packs of DEX on Hill's Wholesale Gaming for $8, though they did mention the packs are pulled randomly and the picture you get might differ from what they show. Maybe if you ask to throw in the 2 versions you're talking about, they might do it :)

I sent them a message about it no reply yet ^_^

Hmm. Do you guys have any card shops near you or have you tried Walmart or Target online? Also try typing what you are looking for into google search and see what happens.:)

Walmart and Target dont sell Pokemon TCG online and that seller never replied back =/

anyone remember the Epic Deck Collections from 2007?

i know theres a exclusive print in the Feralgtr deck but are we sure theres none in the other 2?

Have you guys tried TOYSRUS? I know they have a wide selection of Pokemon TCG online. I almost forgot about that store.:)

theres none around me as for thier site i'll look later and report back :)

are these cards a subset or something similar?
and also what rarity are they?
sh1-drifloon.jpg
sh4-lotad.jpg
Thank you in advance!

Those cards are both found in the sets their symbol represents, Stormfront for Drifloon and Platinum for Lotad. The SH# refers to the fact that both Pokémon are special shiny rares for their respective sets. There were 3 shiny Pokémon each for Stormfront, Platinum, Surpreme Victors, and Arceus, numbered SH1-SH12 in total, and all feature that reverse holo printing style. The cards are considered a "holo rare" rarity.

xxashxx said:
Have you guys tried TOYSRUS? I know they have a wide selection of Pokemon TCG online. I almost forgot about that store.:)

Nope i just looked unless i looked wrong they had nothing from Dark Explorers

and that one seller i contacted still hasnt gotten back to me

Wow. Those were the places I could think of. Check your card shops around your areas. Chances are they would have them. Most card shops sell them by singles or they have the packs but are a bit higher because they only deal in TCG cards etc.:)

nope my local card shop doesnt get in multipack blisters from that era :(

All the card shops I've been to only carry decks and boosters.

Does radiant collection cards count as reverse holos or are they just "normal" cards?

Radiant Collection is a subset, so they're neither RHs nor "normal" though each card does have its own rarity within the set.

yeah but I'm making a sheet, where I fill in every card I have, both RH and regular.
I don't know where to put the RC cards, since they are holographic I'm not sure to put them in regular, but RH doesn't seem right either, since it's their only version and they're not the "normal RH"

dont forget for the Common Radiant Collection cards theres 2 foil styles for them though the newer style is hard to find

The-Kaiser said:

Ok this is my last resort for what might work. Search on any search engine for what you want like google or yahoo and type what you are looking for and order them/it online. That is all I have to offer XD.:)

I have seen these pins at Wal-mart.
http://pokebeach.com/2014/07/figurines-and-pins-from-mega-charizard-collection-mega-evolution-collector-pin-3-pack

Yeah Walmart carries most Pokemon stuff except for dolls anyway. You can probably find them at Target as well but they might be higher. K-Mart tends to be a bit high as well. I bought a deck at K mart once and I paid $12.99+tax VS $9.99+tax at Walmart XD. You get better prices at Walmart. Fred Meyer (West Coast) also is a great place to but Pokemon merchandise as well.:)

EDIT: I have a friend of mine that I have been talking to for over 6 years now. However she has a place where she lives that sells her Pokemon cards for $2.00-$3.00 per pack and others for a dollar. However they only have 2-3 cards per pack. Is this legitimate? Is it legal to do this and if they do this does it mean she is getting fake cards? I have heard that scammers are now doing this to scam kids. Here is a link to the place so you guys can check for me and her. Thanks:

http://presstinemarketing.com/.:)

xxashxx said:
The-Kaiser said:

Ok this is my last resort for what might work. Search on any search engine for what you want like google or yahoo and type what you are looking for and order them/it online. That is all I have to offer XD.:)

Will do Thanks for your help :)

omahanime said:
I have seen these pins at Wal-mart.
http://pokebeach.com/2014/07/figurines-and-pins-from-mega-charizard-collection-mega-evolution-collector-pin-3-pack

How much at Walmart?

xxashxx said:
Yeah Walmart carries most Pokemon stuff except for dolls anyway. You can probably find them at Target as well but they might be higher. K-Mart tends to be a bit high as well. I bought a deck at K mart once and I paid $12.99+tax VS $9.99+tax at Walmart XD. You get better prices at Walmart. Fred Meyer (West Coast) also is a great place to but Pokemon merchandise as well.:)

EDIT: I have a friend of mine that I have been talking to for over 6 years now. However she has a place where she lives that sells her Pokemon cards for $2.00-$3.00 per pack and others for a dollar. However they only have 2-3 cards per pack. Is this legitimate? Is it legal to do this and if they do this does it mean she is getting fake cards? I have heard that scammers are now doing this to scam kids. Here is a link to the place so you guys can check for me and her. Thanks:

http://presstinemarketing.com/.:)

Its legal if the packs are real if not its illegal and they should be reported

Back