The Breathtaking Moments of your life..

Aoki

Aspiring Trainer
This thread is a place where you can share one of the most breathtaking moments of your life. For me, a few those is when I scaled the mountains with a bunch of friends and the scenery atop that mountain was just absolutely fantastic and the time when I was in Disneyland with my family and this night show came on with fountains erupting water in graceful patterns in the air as it changed colours.
Now since I've shared some of mine, now it's your turn to share a few and if you can, why not share a few photos of those moments?

J

Juliacoolo

That awkward moment you text a girl you like for the first time, go crazy while you wait for a reply, only to find out two agonizing days later that you entered her number wrong.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THAT. Except with a guy.

That feeling you get when you finally finish a GREAT book, and you close it finally...and think:
"Woah."
And that's all you think.

Gistica

Hit me up for any questions about Competitive Play
Slowly getting close to a girl you like and then finding out she has a boyfriend, RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEE
Breathtaking in a very, very bad way, like suffocation. I mean I had been working on this for a year and a half.

J

Juliacoolo

That's the first thing you're supposed to find out bro, can't blame bad luck on that.

The best thing you can do is become close to her friends.

Gistica

Hit me up for any questions about Competitive Play
1st-I just found out she had just got a boyfriend so it was post-year and a half.
2nd-I am actually really good friends with her, but she shows no sign of wanting to break up with him. :(

dirupti

Not an Aspiring Trainer
1. A girl, who's friend's have told me has a crush on me, hugs me almost every morning at school. Eventually she asked me if I liked her. I realized then that I couldn't remember her name. I felt like such an idiot.
2. I did a backflip off of a guys shoulders, over rotated, and landed on my back. I wasn't breathing quite right for quite some time.
3. When I first saw the fez get blown up in Glaceons signature.
4. When my parents told me they were getting divorced.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
When my cousin got really mad at me and slamed himself into my back, it took the breath out of my lungs. :p

A real one would have to be when my parrents told me and my brother we could get 1 pet each from the shelter. We saw the cutest pair of kittens and I knew we had to get them right away, they are both now 10 years old and as lovable as they were when they were young. Their names are Ralph (male) and Poochie. (female) But, that's not the breathtaking moment, the moment is when Poochie gave birth for the first time, when I was little I though it was hilarious, but looking back on, I think it's amazing. :)

Uralya

*ponders everything*
Those moments for me would be upon completing the writing of a novel's chapter, getting a Meloetta to work in battle, getting a Mewtwo-Star from a Pokemon Professor at Worlds '06 upon my 8th birthday, finding out that my Webkinz account is still there after two years of inactivity, that sort of thing. Not much of it relates to my personal life, but I never have had a relationship with anyone at that level. I frankly think I'm too young, and the one I like is even younger. Ah well. Who says middle school is now-or-never with that anyways?

The biggest breathtaking moment of my life so far is when I was able to become 2-time defending champion of my area's 800m run last Thursday. Just wearing track spikes instead of my traditional cushioned Nikes shaved six whole seconds off my time for a final one of 2:20. I was more out of breath than shocked, but it was all the same.

~AoH

arcanine227

Need something interesting...
Last week i got 5ft 6in in high jump, everone said the look on my face was pice less! Also (and this was beyound awsome) me and a guy i was racing in the 800m i came out of no where and got right next to him we raced the last 200m of the race spinting but i barly beat him and got first and then i turned around and me and this guy got both of our hands over our head and did a high five and just freaked out with each other for at least 30 sec, but it was funny cause this guy just ran straight to me to congragulate each other and forgot to grab the stick that said what place he had got. lol xD
I also raced in the 2 mile that day and got first, but at the end of the race(it was dark and there were big stadium lights on) i raced my own shadow. I ran so fast, i thought someone was behind me, but really the closest guy was 30 sec away from me. People said they had never seen anyone race that fast at the end of the 2 mile. I really wanted first :D

Blui

lv85 paladin
Today I boudary umpired (AFL) my fist game. I was so pleased that I made it through. One moment was when someone did a speeky (gumps on opponents back to recive the ball. That, was spectacular.

Uralya

*ponders everything*
arcanine227 said:
Also (and this was beyound awsome) me and a guy i was racing in the 800m i came out of no where and got right next to him we raced the last 200m of the race spinting but i barly beat him and got first and then i turned around and me and this guy got both of our hands over our head and did a high five and just freaked out with each other for at least 30 sec, but it was funny cause this guy just ran straight to me to congragulate each other and forgot to grab the stick that said what place he had got. lol xD

So, was this race for fun or competitive? I've never heard of boys and girls racing together in MS or HS. Regardless, that's pretty impressive. Cool story, mate.

Another breathtaking moment for me was last Christmas, when I received this laptop. I must say, I was on that thing for most of that day seeing what it could do. I was breathless just at the sight of all I could do.

~AoH

arcanine227

Need something interesting...
AoH said:
So, was this race for fun or competitive? I've never heard of boys and girls racing together in MS or HS. Regardless, that's pretty impressive. Cool story, mate.~AoH[/I]

he race was acutually both i cant say if it was more fun or competitive. lol I got 2min 15sec in that race :) my best time!

Aoki

Aspiring Trainer
Mine was a long time ago when I was in spelling bee. My whole grade had a competition to see who would be the one to represent our school to the regional spelling bee. I studied for the whole winter break and then the big day came I was so nervous but I surprisingly managed to spell all the words correctly and finally the face-off came. I was standing there with my final rival and as I was called to spell my anticipated championship word right after my opponent failed, I've never been so sure and nervous in my life. The word was finally given and I managed to spell it correctly! :D

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Is this supposed to be breathtaking in a good way? A lot of these seem breathtaking in a bad way.

Well, last Sunday was really breathtaking for me, when I won the Pokemon TCG Regional Championship in Wisconsin. I came in with like, zero confidence. My goal was to get second at least, losing only to Ty (In good games, because I won too easily because he had bad luck in the match I played with him before and felt kind of bad about it), who is a really good player, but a lot of people were rooting for me as well. Like a movie moment, I got paired up against him in the finals. When I won that last game against, it was probably one of the only times I've ever smiled so much, not on purpose, without laughing. Usually when I smile, it's when I'm about to laugh, but the thing I'm laughing at isn't QUITE that funny, or to be friendly. We don't really have a lot of money for Pokemon, so I was never able to go to Nationals otherwise, and I never once opened a box.