The Best Time in 2009

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Meaty said:
Oh wait. Forgot the best part. When the doctor put me on a diet to gain weight, and actually told me to eat junk food. I swear to go I am not kidding. I'm so underweight and short that the doctor told me to pig out on junk food like HoHos and Burger King. The awesome thing is it actually did make me a bit taller and overall slightly bigger. But I'm still on the diet cuz I'm still tiny. Best. Year. Ever. :D

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Zenith

||||
Just remembered another thing: watching There she is!!. Is you haven't yet watched it, you owe it to yourself to: it's free to watch and less than half an hour long.

elekid957

master of the rogue's
i got h1n1. that was so awesome :D.
uummmm i guess losing like 20 pounds, joining swim team, clearing up most of acne, better haircut, winning like everything in pokemon and having a decent natz record. also getting more confidence among things, and making lots more friends through pokemon !

also swine flu kinda started all thiss... i lost the weight from that-which also made me want to look better overall, which made me nicer to other people giving me more friends, letting me learn the meta of pokemon, letting me play better than i ever have.

overalll a great year :). Hope 2010 can only be better

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
Mine is prolly surviving the most painful semester of the year; Senior year, 5 AP classes, Marching Band. Enough said.

The second best would prolly be being truthful to one of my good friends about my feelings towards them, and getting the shocking and awesome response. :]

My last one would prolly be getting the 3rd highest test score on a Calculus AP test. :D I'm a geek, I know. Lol.

WailmerMan

here for the redshark tourny
elekid957 said:
i got h1n1. that was so awesome :D.

Total rush isn't it. More stuff:

-calming down my insane ego
-meeting cool people at worlds
-playing at worlds
-worlds being in my hometown
-getting a flight to Kona
-meeting cool LA players
- winning 2 of my first 3 masters tournies, top 4'ed all of em

Blu3st33lix

Elegance takes a blue prince to show it!
Joining the golf team at my local course and kicking some butt! Also I got myself more into pokemon then ever before!

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
AEX, sine flu wasnt' so bad. Missed about 6 school days, but caught up eventually.

Been a terrible year, but there were some good moments. Making new friends is always good, and our school thorpe park trip was insane (first time I've been and was brave enough to go on stealth at last). Had some fun rugby matches with my school team. Yup, some good times.

Blu3st33lix

Elegance takes a blue prince to show it!
I have to live where the main Swine Flu dilemma is!! Them dang Swine Flu shots are a pain the butt too!

penny power

Pokemon freak
kashmaster said:
The best parts of 2009 were:

My mum
Being active on pokebeach
Realising the TCG
Enjoying my last year of freedom
Opening my minds to new oppertunities and challenges

All I know about this year is that... It's MY year :)
It's great that you love your mom like that! NOT that I don't love mine! Family ftw! ^_^
What do you mean "last year of freedom"?

WailmerMan

here for the redshark tourny
penny power said:
It's great that you love your mom like that! NOT that I don't love mine! Family ftw! ^_^
What do you mean "last year of freedom"?

It's different when your family's a bunch a drunks who think your worthless. Also, maybe he means last year of middle school? I'm not sure

LoneTyranitar

Lennon/McCartney
WailmerMan said:
It's different when your family's a bunch a drunks who think your worthless. Also, maybe he means last year of middle school? I'm not sure
No i think he means that he is
A) getting a job
B) going off to college
or
C) having a serious girlfriend.
One of the three probaly.

Khalddrogo

Aspiring Trainer
Feeling better overall about myself. Quitting pokemon, rejoining pokemon, making more friends, getting my iPod Touch, reading the 7th harry potter book (it was amazing).
That's really it.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Lets see: Making new friends, joining Pokebeach Forums, moving to a new house, getting a bigger monitor. That is pretty much it.

charzard 10210

charzard were did u go to a party!!
penny power said:
Getting smashed back IS so much fun!
THATS WHAT SHE SAID! (i know i know i failz)

But seriously, School was great, Hockey was great and the pokemon season was good. Epic year, well not really cause my aunt got lung cancer :(

ariesucks

I'm a level 3 Space Invader
Going to league for the first time, and having some new friends that are into pokemon :)