The Best Time in 2009

42 chocolate

nope
What with the thread about the worst times we had this year, I figured we would need a thread to discuss the best moment of your year. Just don't break the PB rules, and you should be fine.

By the way, mods, if you think that this should be discussed in a thread that already exists, feel free to lock it and I can move the discussion over to that thread.

The best time for me? I really can't think of it. But one of the good times I had was when I got into the school Spelling Bee and came in 6th place out of 22 people. (I spelled "lobbyist" like this- "lobbiest")

3 things for me... no wait, 4... Summer, worlds, joining pokebeach, discovering the importance of pie... hey, this all happened during summer

cool kid master555 said:
playing capture the flag at my summer camp. Oh and going to the beach. i love running at the waves and getting smashed backwards
Getting smashed back IS so much fun! I like it when the wave takes me down and makes me tumble. I ALWAYS get surprised how long I'm down there. I LOVE just getting devastated by waves! Man, I need to go back to the beach soon... :D:cool:

Probably getting an invite to National Championship in Tae Keon Do. I didn't end up going because of my experiance but there's always next year.

Hanging out with my best friend a lot more, straight A's, and being modded here.

dmaster out.

Becoming a part of the Clan Council, making some new friends IRL and on the Beach, and a few universities that I've had interest in showing interest in me.

Three good things that happened to me this year:

- Shedding my newbie-ness on here, and making a new Beach friend.
- Getting my learner's permit
- Going to Disney World. (I know it's mainly for the kids, but it was still a great vacation)

Discovering several awesome new webcomics (Sins Venials, for example), getting into AP English despite not turning in that much work in my previous English class (the papers I did turn in were all 95 or above, though...so yeah), playing Rhythm Heaven and the Klonoa Wiimake, becoming vice-president of my school's gaming club (one of the largest clubs in the school), and finally becoming a more outgoing person and gaining friends.

:D

It's not '09 anymre, but what the hey. I never got to post mine in time. :D

Getting an oppurtunity in the Trading Council.
Getting an iPod Touch.
Getting a DSi
Last, (but not least), Keeping a roof above our heads.

Yes, I'm one lucky Teen to have such great parents who can also manage to keep a roof above me and my siblings. And get us things like I posted. <3

I got a bit less than 30 mins. :D I'd have to say the best part of this year is getting competitive and a lot better with pokemon tcg. I'm happy that I started going to a local league especially, making me new friends that actually live in the area AND play pokemon.

Becoming Clan Council, being taken off Clan Council, making many new friends, maturing in a way that I believe has been evident, and really making it through the year without dying. Yeah, I have no real life. Anyway, 2009 was a pretty fair year, and I hope 2010 will leave more of a "permanent" mark, if you will.

Got straight A's in a recent exam, got into the school basketball team, grown 2cm taller, got lots of positions in clubs, etc. And of course, getting back on Pokebeach. Downsides? Plenty.

The best part of 2009 is that I'm still alive. :D

Umm... getting second at Florida states this year. Looking back I feel so noobish, but I guess I had enough skill (or was it luck?) that got me into the top-cuts. I have the best memories of that experience.

Oh wait. Forgot the best part. When the doctor put me on a diet to gain weight, and actually told me to eat junk food. I swear to go I am not kidding. I'm so underweight and short that teh doctor told me to pig out on junk food like HoHos and Burger King. The awesome thing is it actually did make me a bit taller and overall slightly bigger. But I'm still on teh diet cuz I'm still tiny. Best. Year. Ever. :D

The best parts of 2009 were:

My mum
Being active on pokebeach
Realising the TCG
Enjoying my last year of freedom
Opening my minds to new oppertunities and challenges

All I know about this year is that... It's MY year :)

Back